Indigo Wild, Zum Bar, Goat's Milk Soap, Patchouli-Orange, 3 oz Bar

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My precious patchoulissimo!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 16, 2012

I wish I was a poet and could write a poem for this aroma. - Patchouli makes aroma sound sexy powdered with lust of the night. - Orange relaxes and calms your senses. - It smells like a hot day, washed with salty ocean wave and the orange of the Sun dreamingly sinking in the lust of hot day sunset with the promises for a stary night powdered with the breath of the sand, giving away its sun heat collected during day ... Speaking of soap itself. It washes very well, leaves skin in comfort, no tension. Very suitable for my face skin too. Zum producers are masters of perfumery art too I would say and I like their philosophy of production and work in general. People feel happy working there and they have full space for creativity. You can watch movies how Zum production is happening on Youtube =)

Nice Body Soap

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Apr 03, 2011

I make my own soap, so I am really picky on the handmade soap, and can tell either CP or HP soap by using or looking at it (or milled or cp base). This soap is relatively well-made as a body soap for very dry skin for winter time and I can go without lotion, because of highly nutitive factor of the goats milk. Just to note that it has a strong aromatic scent of orange and patchouli scent, so I will not use it on my face (I found it overpowering as a facial soap.) It is good if the soap weighs more than 3 oz, say 4 oz for this price.

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Apr 06, 2011

very good, a lot of foam, i like it!!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2298726 on Jan 07, 2013

even in winter it doesn't dries my skin, it's very important, and the smell is just perfect :)

Smells gorgeous! and feels wonderfule

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

I love it cause after using it the first time i noticed later than day i could smell it on my hand... so beautiful!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »