THE BEST!

Posted by 4836250129246254061 on Mar 21, 2014

Indigo Wild's Zum Clean Frankincense & Myrrh scent is my all-time favorite essential oil blend in all their products, and this laundry soap is no exception. Rich and lasting scent, even after the drying cycle. Clothes come out clean, fragrant, and soft. I'm never without it.

Indigo Wild

Posted by 5328664403043847806 on Apr 22, 2014

Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.

Awesome

Posted by 5677771745612368841 on Sep 30, 2014

I love this product ! It smells so good. I only use 1/8 cup per load. It keeps my washing machine clean and everything smells lovely. Will continue to purchase this product :)

Amazing product

Posted by 4676828479607453223 on Nov 12, 2014

I absolutely love this product! I was a little hesitant to buy this particular scent at first, but a lot of people seemed to love it, so I gave it a shot and I love it! The fragrance lingers in the freshly washed clothes for a while, but it's very subtle. My bath towels feel a little softer too.

Smells lovely

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 20, 2014

Had been using the Mrs Meyers Clean Day and decided to give this a go. Much better value for money, smells lovely.

Love this frankincense and myrrh

Posted by Reviewer3091023 on Dec 21, 2014

This is great, I have a front loader so can't have high sudsing.. and its perfect. The smell is wonderful, very good to have the faint leftover smell in sheets and towels and clothing. Last week I ran out of shampoo so used a small amount of this diluted and it was great! IMO Ingredients are fine for body and the bicarb does need to be weak on the hair. And the smell was loved by others. Myrrh and frankness have wonderful positive effects in therapeutic aromatherapy... e.g. cancer. I am tempted by eucalyptus washing liquid because it kills dust mites and inactivates allergens in the dust mite faeces but really I want this. So I can spray diluted eucalyptus about but use this Zum for my washing. This may do it too as a range of essential oils do dong dust mites and other scourges. I am very glad Zum make this.

Smells wonderful and a very long time.

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Feb 11, 2015

There are products you do not want to be without anymore, this one is such a product, my laundry smells wonderful as does the washing machine, the ingredients are great for the environment and for your body and you do not need a lot. Our clothes are clean (we are two adults with pets, can not talk about kids but for us it works great!)Will order again and again!

hands down the best smelling laundry soap you'll ever find

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Aug 21, 2015

Insofar as its cleaning ability it seems just fine, but really, if you want your bed linens, towels or clothes to smell incredible, this is your stuff. I sometime combine it with a neutral soap just so I can get the smell, YUM!

Fantastic!!

Posted by 4999356770116235437 on Sep 06, 2014

My new fav clothes cleaner :) such a lovely scent and even better clean. Love that there are no nasties in it.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1413777 on Jul 28, 2015

Wish it came in a larger size.