totally hooked on this!

Posted by Reviewer3099071 on Apr 12, 2016

I used to use fabric softener (another brand from iherb) and laundry powder. Now I just need one! Best of all, the scent stays for a long time -- my closet smells of it now!

Indigo Laundry soap

Posted by tabitas on Apr 11, 2016

My clothes get clean and smell WONDERFULL whit no harming stuff. I like this smell in my bedroom.for my wearings I will use the lavender type. A litt update: my daughters friends, wondering what she had in her appartment that smell so wonderfull. The clothes too. she told them Zum whit frankinsence. The one bottle I gave here, was spread to her friends for a try. And its so genious that no harming stuff maks our clothes that clean, soft and a delightful smell.

Smells great but.....

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

I love the smell but I don't think it cleans as well as some. I get confused about how much to put in (ok so maybe I'm not great at domestic tasks?) the instructions are indeterminate...they must have been having a 'vague day' when doing the labeling? 7/10

Love It!

Posted by 4850583229140381247 on Mar 16, 2016

I love the scent of this laundry soap! To be surrounded by some of my favorite essential oil fragrances throughout the day is heaven. My clothes are clean, towels smell fresh. I will continue using this soap for many reasons.

Zum Clean

Posted by 4764165446912680345 on Feb 20, 2016

Our linens have never been as fresh smelling!! And they stay that way while on the shelf. Also, it's nice to dress in the morning in clothes that have a great clean fragrance instead of a fake perfumed dryer sheet. I just didn't realize what we were missing. Once you see and smell the difference you know how great "natural cleaning" really is.

super love the smell

Posted by 5200629738559999813 on Jan 30, 2016

Love the smell of the clothes after laundry. Smell stays too.

For my baby

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on Jan 23, 2016

Its my many times return and buying for my baby. Nice smell and durable

Glorious smell

Posted by 4904998571755664440 on Dec 19, 2015

This is the most beautiful smelling laundry liquid I have ever used. It cleans as well as my previous supermarket laundry liquid. Highly recommended

very good

Posted by 4704321677321121581 on Nov 19, 2015

smells very good ! i gonna buy again.

Laundry soap

Posted by 5405843527486459646 on Sep 02, 2015

Your laundry does keep it aroma for more than an hour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »