Fantastic - Indigo Wild ZUM Clean !!!

Posted by 4813968272629433446 on Jan 03, 2014

I love Indigo Wild ZUM Clean products as it really help my kid with eczema..but Im very sad that iHerb is no longer carrying many different types of this Laundry soap esp the bigger sizes for eg Lavender etc. (Very difficult to find in my Country..)

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

When I first got sick, the doctors said throw away all the chemicals and change your life. I was really hesitant about trying the natural detergents because in the past I didn't find them effective. This one works very well and leaves our clothes smelling fresh. I'm very happy with it. We both only wear work clothes that don't get extremely dirty, so I imagine if you had a house full of dirty kids, it might be another story, but for us, it suited well.

Will keep buying

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jul 03, 2014

Cleans clothes just as well as conventional laundry soaps and gives clothes a really nice,fresh smell!

Natural, Clean Smell----Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1892733 on Feb 27, 2015

It took a long time but finally I found the perfect laundry soap. I have a sensitive nose and allergies and this one is the best I've ever found and I will continue to use it as long as it's available. A little goes a long way.

Refreshing scent

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015

Love the refreshing scent.

Smell good

Posted by 5709544391745007907 on Apr 29, 2014

cleans good!

Posted by hdshea15 on Dec 13, 2015

my clothes come out smelling amazing and everyone asks what I use!

Fresh Scent

Posted by 4850583229140381247 on Mar 16, 2016

There are many beneficial reasons to using this soap. The fact that it is all natural, essential oils, excellent cleaning, and alot better for my washing machine since there is no gumming up! Would recommend to anyone.

Very good though dont have much experience

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

I like the smell - i dont have much experience - i have used once and it's done the job well. I have to see in the long term.

洗衣液