• Please note this item has been discontinued, but is still available in a larger size NDG-35556.

• Reviews | English

surprising product

Posted by captainnaomi on Mar 11, 2012

I'm not a big fan of scented products but this one has pleasing lemon scent I'm really enjoying every time I wash my face with it! I have sensitive & dry skin, this one has not broken me out or dried my skin. I use it with my clarisonic also, This has been good so far. Although I was expecting slightly thicker texture, this cleanser has more of watery texture than gel cleansers.

Good cleanser.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 13, 2013

It smells good, maybe a little bit strong. it cleans properly. I like it because of its different oils, cleansing with oils is really good.

So fresh and so Clean

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Mar 30, 2011

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have been using an acne cleanser for the past 2 months, my face was very flakey and I didn't like the thought that I was putting so much chemicals on my face. I tried zum face (cleanser and toner) BEST!! My face feels very clean and smooth after one use. Feels like it is cleaning my pores and making them less visible. I can't see many fine lines that I could before when I was using benzel peroxide 2 times a day. All in all, i'll never use non-natural products on my face. Zum is the right choice for me.

Such good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1616066 on Apr 03, 2011

I love this face wash. I have never used a product that makes my face feel as clean as this. I love it!

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on May 29, 2012

Simple ingredients, and doesn't over-dry while still cleaning thoroughly. It does sting your eyes, so it's not the best for removing eye makeup. I wish they hadn't gone quite as heavily on the lemon oil for that reason.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1080460 on Nov 28, 2011

Good

very good, I'll take another

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Dec 06, 2011

very clean, a good effect it

not received

Posted by Reviewer1100296 on Mar 12, 2015

not received

great cleanser

Posted by 5560207659142666749 on Mar 28, 2015

lovely smell, cleanses without drying (i have normal to slightly oily skin). love it

Gentle!

Posted by Reviewer2510989 on Apr 07, 2011

This is gentle to my skin. My skin feel fresh after cleansing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »