New To iHerb?

Indigo Wild, Zum Face, Gentle Facial Cleanser, Lemon and Geranium, 4 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

surprising product

Posted by captainnaomi on Mar 11, 2012

I'm not a big fan of scented products but this one has pleasing lemon scent I'm really enjoying every time I wash my face with it! I have sensitive & dry skin, this one has not broken me out or dried my skin. I use it with my clarisonic also, This has been good so far. Although I was expecting slightly thicker texture, this cleanser has more of watery texture than gel cleansers.

So fresh and so Clean

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Mar 30, 2011

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have been using an acne cleanser for the past 2 months, my face was very flakey and I didn't like the thought that I was putting so much chemicals on my face. I tried zum face (cleanser and toner) BEST!! My face feels very clean and smooth after one use. Feels like it is cleaning my pores and making them less visible. I can't see many fine lines that I could before when I was using benzel peroxide 2 times a day. All in all, i'll never use non-natural products on my face. Zum is the right choice for me.

Such good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1616066 on Apr 03, 2011

I love this face wash. I have never used a product that makes my face feel as clean as this. I love it!

Good cleanser.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 13, 2013

It smells good, maybe a little bit strong. it cleans properly. I like it because of its different oils, cleansing with oils is really good.

Good