this product is great

Posted by 5059088438101109167 on Oct 21, 2015

Pretty good toner! Really makes your face clean and leaves it at a nice tingly feeling! Also it calms redness and helps heal my acne :) love it

Horrible! Made my face turned red

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jul 19, 2015

It made my face turn red!!! I use the cleanser of this brand, felt good, so I tried their toner. But it hurt my skin! 这让我的脸变红!我用这个牌子的cleanser,感觉很好,所以我试他们的toner。但它伤害了我的皮肤!

fresh but...

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on May 14, 2014

When I used this toner first time, I felt it fresh and clean. But my face turned red and felt irritated as I used this everyday. Though I like the smell and texture of this product, I doubt I'll buy it again.

Two thumbs up !!

Posted by Reviewer3267913 on Apr 22, 2014

I have to say, this is an excellent face toner ! Love the smell, it leaves the skin clean and refreshed. The best part about this toner are the ingredients that the product is made from. Very happy with the purchase ! The cap was taped shut, so it arrived without problems.

스킨팩처럼 붙이고 있다가 얼굴이 탓음...

Posted by 5762963047078958086 on Oct 26, 2013

스킨팩처럼 코튼에 뭍혀서 볼에 붙이고있었는데, 화끈화끈한 느낌이 들어잇지만....원래 그냥 닦아낼때도 약간 그런느낌이 있어서 무시했는데....10분후...볼이..완전 빨갛게 익음.ㅜㅜ 화상입은것처럼 따끔따끔, 담날부터,,,갈색으로 변하더니 딱지가 짐..일주일정도 지나니...각질처럼 벗겨지기 시작. 다행히 흉안지고 껍질이 다 벗겨졋는데...새살처럼 너무 뽀얗고 맨들맨들...뭐임. 결과적으로는 ㅋ 필링한것처럼 더 좋아졋지만 .... 너무 고생이였음. 가볍게 닦아 내는용으로는 괘않음.

Perfect product!

Posted by 4844262020773381930 on Oct 11, 2013

Smell's good, perfect refreshing scent!

수작업으로 배합한 토너입니다.

Posted by Reviewer1884995 on Jul 05, 2012

오일리한 모공과 세안 후 남은 메이크업 잔여물을 천연성분이 부드럽게 한번 더 관리해 주는 토너로 모든 피부용 제품. 리뷰 및 유해도http://sosojung20.blog.me/50111993817

great product

Posted by Reviewer2747222 on Jul 03, 2012

Great, nice-smelling, gentle toner. However, like many others have stated, the packaging was poorly done and about an eighth of the bottle leaked out.

SUPER

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 23, 2012

Cheap, easy, wonderful refreshing scent, and nice handy sized bottle. I LOVE this. This one is better than any tonners I have ever used including much more expensive organic ones..

refreshing scent

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Apr 04, 2012

soothing and can remove residues of make-up

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »