fresh but...

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on May 14, 2014

When I used this toner first time, I felt it fresh and clean. But my face turned red and felt irritated as I used this everyday. Though I like the smell and texture of this product, I doubt I'll buy it again.

So fresh and so clean

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Mar 30, 2011

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have been using an acne cleanser for the past 2 months, my face was very flakey and I didn't like the thought that I was putting so much chemicals on my face. I tried zum face (cleanser and toner) BEST!! My face feels very clean and smooth after one use. Feels like it is cleaning my pores and making them less visible. I can't see many fine lines that I could before when I was using benzel peroxide 2 times a day. All in all, i'll never use non-natural products on my face. Zum is the right choice for me.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2747222 on Jul 03, 2012

Great, nice-smelling, gentle toner. However, like many others have stated, the packaging was poorly done and about an eighth of the bottle leaked out.

Two thumbs up !!

Posted by Reviewer3267913 on Apr 22, 2014

I have to say, this is an excellent face toner ! Love the smell, it leaves the skin clean and refreshed. The best part about this toner are the ingredients that the product is made from. Very happy with the purchase ! The cap was taped shut, so it arrived without problems.

Fresh scent!

Posted by Reviewer3317117 on Mar 15, 2012

Nice, basic toner. Have been using it couple times of week. Didnt notice anything good or bad. Bottle was leaked on the air mail, so little bit was streamed into the box. Like the smell, really intense lemon.

Awesome toner

Posted by Reviewer1616066 on Apr 03, 2011

This toner is a good product. I only wish it was packaged for shipping better. Both times I have ordered it, it has leaked during shipment. I would buy it again.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2228534 on Jul 26, 2011

I've had this for a couple of weeks now and I love I it leave your skin feeling clean. It tingles and smells wonderful. It feels like it is working. I use it 2-3 times a day. Usually after the shower.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1080460 on Sep 25, 2011

Good one !

toner

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Dec 06, 2011

very good, I'll take

refreshing scent

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Apr 04, 2012

soothing and can remove residues of make-up

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »