Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on May 22, 2012

I bought this because I fell in love with this fragrance in the "Zum Rub." This is much much sweeter than that. If you like sweet, it's nice, but if you are looking for something more herbal... don't buy this.

Refreshment that is fit for a king

Posted by stevesiherb on Feb 17, 2013

For centuries Frankincense & Myrrh has been the gift for kings. This product is so refreshing, and vitalizing to any room. For those who need a vital and vigorous smell for a room this is the product for you. Very revitalizing, the best smelling scent,good to relieve depression and very good for your immunity.

lovely spray

Posted by 4683389466739130511 on May 07, 2014

The smell is quite strong, but lovely. I personally love the frankincense scent, but other people might have problem with that.

Not the scent I was looking for, but high quality

Posted by RodericRinehart on Mar 25, 2014

My wife and daughter love the scent, but I just think it is ok. Maybe it is a bit too feminine. I really thought it wood be moor woodsy or even musky a bit, but nope. No way could I wear this work work, but it is a nice air freshener and both the ladies like it!

Zum Mist is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1059740 on Jan 30, 2012

I love this stuff. Great for air freshening, and people freshening - I spray some in the air and let it fall on me, and it provides a nice light scent all day! I have tried 6 varieties, and like them all so far!

strong

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on May 25, 2012

on spray and it stays on forever! perfect for bathroom. just be careful it is powerful!

We really like Zum's

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Aug 16, 2013

We have been using Zum's Frankincense and Myrrh for a long time and enjoy the fragrance immensely. I have given it as gifts and several were extremely pleased. My only wish is that the fragrance would last longer after spraying.

love this!!

Posted by 4850533521870022324 on Aug 20, 2014

fell in love with the Frankincense & Myrrh

This aroma is mesmerizing.

Posted by 4999356770116235437 on Sep 06, 2014

Love this, one spray in a room and the aroma lingers for ages. Haven't used as a body mist yet, it's on my to do list. Tempted to purchase all the zum range in this scent.

love the smell.