This stuff smells wretched.

Posted by 5439143482015066038 on Apr 09, 2016

It reminds me so of the original Avon Skin so soft scent. It is strong and perfumey. When I first sprayed it my initial thoughts were that it smelled like cheap drugstore cologne, probably owing to the "fragrance oils" (aka chemical soup)they include in the ingredients. The stuff will not fade. I made the mistake of spraying it up in the air of my bedroom and it is days later and I can still smell this stuff like it was just sprayed. This stuff just reeks like an old lady's perfume and I can't stand it.

Super!

Posted by 5514051697535157086 on Mar 28, 2016

Awesome mist with charming smell. I apply it like refreshing perfume, which would be ideal for me especially during the upcoming summer.

Stimulating

Posted by Reviewer3022077 on Mar 08, 2016

I'm pleasantly surprised by its stimulating effect. It helps you be more awake and alert. Fragrance lasts long hours (good thing!) If you spray it too much it may give you headache, because the scent is very strong. Just pump it 1-2 times when you need to be alert. 프랑킨센스 & 몰 향이라는게 어떤 냄새인지 궁금해서 사봤는데, 제 취향은 아니네요. 향이 꽤 독하고 달달하고 그렇습니다. 그런데 신기하게도 이거 뿌리면 잠이 좀 깨고 각성됩니다. 그게 참 좋네요. 향이 강해서 조금만 뿌려도 됩니다. 저는 방안에 1-2 펌프 뿌려요. 향이 오래 지속됩니다. 너무 많이 뿌리면 머리 아프니까 조심하세요.

love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 23, 2015

I am already addicted:) I just got this a few minutes ago and I am in love with this scent- it is earthy and a citrus-y (which I normally don't like). Great stuff!

amazing

Posted by 5384557257376678610 on Oct 16, 2015

Best room purifier i ever used Relaxing scent that lingers very long Very nice perfume

Nice scent

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015

Nice and relaxing scent.

loved this!!

Posted by violetdream on May 28, 2015

I went through my bottle so fast. I didn't use it as a body spray but would spritz some on my pillow at night, or the couch, or just in the air. The smell was just heavenly.

Compliments

Posted by 5288288305072013947 on Feb 17, 2015

There are a few people who have complimented this "fragrance". In all the years of purchasing different perfumes and colognes, this is the first time people have asked what is it that I have on.

too strong and masculine

Posted by MukMas on Dec 16, 2014

its a good quality item, but not what i expected, very strong and masculine

love the smell.