Smells like lavender not Dragon's Blood

Posted by matillyrose on Jun 29, 2013

I am wondering if the labels have been put on the wrong tin because this smells strongly of Lavender not Dragon's Blood. Very disappointed.

Really good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1241088 on Dec 06, 2011

I love the fragrance. It reminds of being in a spa. It's very rich and makes my hands feel great. But what I also enjoy is that it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I can put it on my hands and then right away pick up my knitting project and get to work and no more snagging on my rough hands and cuticles. I'll definitely be purchasing Zum Rub again in the future.

Works very well

Posted by MikeMember on May 29, 2012

I've had trouble with my cuticles for years: dryness,cracking, bleeding and erosion caused by invasive yeast/fungus. This is the best product I've ever found to relieve these symptoms. Applied from once to several times a day, it keeps the cuticles and the nails themselves looking great. Also works well on small scaly patches caused by sun damage.

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014

Great product! Beautiful scent! Amazing for dry skin!

I Love it!!!

Posted by 5536253512192662399 on May 14, 2015

This Zum Rub is gorgeous! I use it every night for my feet, legs and arms. Although it is kind of oily/waxy, your skin doesn't stay oily, just soft and lovely. It smells pleasant, and the tub just isn't isn't big enough, I want more and more!