Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 15, 2013

A great product for those who like Patchouli.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1101620 on Mar 17, 2011

I like it.

hand soap

Posted by Reviewer2635166 on Dec 25, 2011

love this product

Zum is Awesome‼️

Posted by Lynmiglino on Aug 02, 2016

I've been using Zum products by Indigo wild for over a year. This Patchouli is perfect for body +/or hands. It's made w simple ingredients which is not always true of these other so called natural products. It lathers great, no drying and a sweet patchouli. Not too heavy. They have lots of good quality ALL NATUARAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. Check them out. I buy what I can from iHerb as the cost is slightly cheaper and no shipping YEAH! And loyalty program. Zum products are the one thing I splurge on. Going back to sulfates and other unnecessary ingredients is not an option. Thank you iHerb for carrying their products.

저는 좋은데

Posted by 4719695743129621315 on Feb 24, 2013

향 강한거 싫어하는 분들 못쓰실듯~ 아주 강한 한방+자연 향입니다. 저는 참 좋구요. 물비누라 거품나오는 통에 넣어서 씁니다. 정말 깔끔하고 순한게 느껴져요. 촉촉한거 찾으시는분들 비추.

VERY drying :(

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 26, 2013

But the smell is beautiful and i love how it cleans my skin.

makes skin dry

Posted by 5512464107038697607 on Dec 10, 2014

nice smell but skin is too dry

Spout clogs easily and stained a tshirt I was wearing

Posted by Ta2dGrl on Sep 13, 2016

For someone who LOVES patchouli as much as I do, it seemed a little strong but I persevered. The consistency was thinner than expected and then after a few days use the spout started to clog overnight - I know Nevada is warm but drying out overnight is silly! Because of this is sprayed awkwardly and hit a T Shirt I was wearing - staining it, even after a wash. Don't think I'll buy again and currently on the hunt for a different soap on iHerb.