Indiumease, The Silver Bullet, Liquid Mineral, 1/2 oz

Reviews 4-star

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1583221 on May 03, 2008

I just finished my first bottle of Indiumease. Within one week of starting the supplement my sleep improved immensely. I do not wake up in the night and sleep very soundly. My energy has increased as a result of finally sleeping well! I have been prematurely gray (snowy white actually) for about 10 years. (I'm 42 years old.) Since taking indium my hair is returning to it's natual color. Amazing. I'm not certain if it's just the indium causing these results or if the indium facilitates better absorption of other supplements that I'm using. But there's a definite improvement since I began using it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1881533 on May 22, 2008

I bought the silver bullet for my mom and after two weeks its helping to deminish the gray hairs. Niceeee!

very interesting

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

does wonders for sleep and arthritis. i would give it the whole 5 stars if it didn't have this 'quality' still mesmerizing me. it's mostly positive but i wouldn't recommend i to anyone. there's something spiritual/metaphysical in line with monatomic minerals to this one.

tastes bad but works

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

It does help me sleep a bit better, and made me feel more energetic. I'm only giving it four stars because I haven't noticed an earthshaking difference yet...maybe in time.

Indiumease The Silver Bullet

Posted by Reviewer2946096 on Jun 30, 2009

Indiumease is a good product, aside from it's awful taste that I endure every morning (blah), I think it is working quite well.