EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Daily conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

again a lovely product, makes the hair soft and not left fluffy.

Was this review helpful to you?

Just like the shampo

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 13, 2014

Amazing!

Was this review helpful to you?

Buenisimo

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

Muy bueno. Me encanta... Deja el pelo super brillante y muy suave. Lo tengo encrespardo y se me electriza muy facilmente, con este acondicionador lo he solucionado casi por completo. Lo puedo poner como un serum o leave in y no me negrasa ni acartona. Repito seguro porque ya tengo otor esperando :-)

Was this review helpful to you?

El mejor acondicionador que he probado!!!

Posted by 4672250703538051656 on Oct 02, 2014

Estoy encantada con este acondicionador. No es barato, pero da un montón de brillo al pelo y también me ayuda (milagros no hace) a controlar el encrespamiento. No sé si será por el pH, por alguno de los ingredientes que tiene... no lo sé, pero la cuestión es que me da la sensación de que este acondicionador ayuda a cerrar la cutícula y mi pelo poroso es precisamente lo que necesita. Por supuesto, también se agradece que los ingredientes sean naturales.

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent product from a Bay Area Green Business

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this conditioner after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. It is rich and concentrated yet does not weigh my hair down in any way, leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of all of the usual chemicals (e.g., parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, etc.). I first purchased it at Whole Foods for an outrageous $19-20, so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Oct 20, 2015

Among the fact its a clean product I like it smells strong, it really does the function.My hair is easy entangled and bouncy. I would recomend

Was this review helpful to you?

Recomendable

Posted by 4714146882837011051 on Oct 24, 2014

Textura espesa como una mascarilla,hidratante,muy agradable de usar,deja el cabello brillante suave y suelto con delicioso aroma cítrico.Repetiré.

Was this review helpful to you?

No Frizz

Posted by 5509958355590996569 on Jun 20, 2012

Used with the Hair Color Bath, keeps my hair from frizzing in the summer humidity. I purchased and used this product previously and sought it out again, particularly because it is organic and no harsh or dangerous chemicals.

Was this review helpful to you?

jjj

Posted by 5358940378537063631 on Jul 21, 2012

jjj

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-19 of 19 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »