July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Innersense shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2575842 on Feb 20, 2012

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Manageability

Posted by 5509958355590996569 on Jun 20, 2012

Used with the Color Radiance Condition, my hair is more manageable and does not look like a bush in the summer heat and humidity. I have been a previous user and choose to use particularly because it is organic without damaging chemicals.