Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Maravilloso

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Mar 06, 2014

Un gel denso algo seco, incoloro, con olor citrico. Da la sensación de no ser todo lo hidratante que se pudiera esperar, hasta qye enjabonas por segunda vez y aclaras, ahi ves lo bien que trabaja. Si se usa con su acondicionador el resultado es un brillo espectacular, al nivel de marcas premium no orgánicas. Un diez-

Gentle, leaves hair shiny, has the best ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this shampoo after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. Like the conditioner, it is quite concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. It contains oils of palm, coconut, sunflower seed, cranberry seed, pumpkin seed and orange flower so is very nourishing, but leaves hair perfectly cleaned. I first purchased it at Whole Foods for $19 so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Execellent Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft after washing. The drawback is the price. Very expensive for such a small bottle. Only last one month.

Love It!! Finally a shampoo for colored hair thats Natural.

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Dec 28, 2011

I first had a sample of this and when I tried it I knew I needed to buy it. It makes my hair act great with bounce and body. Also keeps color great looking.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3078462 on Jan 27, 2012

I have never taken the trouble to review a product before but this Hair Bath is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have fine hair and it makes my hair shiny & bouncy AND it is all natural! My search for the ultimate hair product is over! Use it with the Conditioner for PERFECT HAIR!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »