Reviews 5-star

My mast-have

Posted by Reviewer2004792 on Aug 07, 2012

Serum very well helps at wrinkles, I order repeatedly, it wash mast-have.

skin on my neck and jawline has firmed up

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 11, 2013

This product is really nice for daytime as it's a watery serum and so is very hydrating, which is perfect under makeup. I use this in conjunction with Source Naturals Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum (use at nighttime as it's greasy) and the deep forehead furrows are almost gone. I can only attribute it to these 2 products although I also take a Hyaluronic supplement and extra collagen. I will definitely buy this again because it's so readily absorbed that you know it's penetrating deeply into the skin.

Great Nootropic

Posted by Reviewer3211190 on Sep 20, 2013

While pricey, this is a good way to absorb DMAE topically. Or technically, transdermal absorption. A Nootropic is a "smart drug" which enhances cognitive ability, memory, etc. This one works for me for this purpose, tho I understand it is primarily marketed as a wrinkle cream.

really tightens saggy neck

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Feb 01, 2016

I'm in my fourties and started to notice a slighty saggy neck and jawline. I never realized sagging is a worse problem when you age than wrinkles. Now I do. This product has really helped lift my jawline and saggy neck and tightened the whole area I use about three drops in the morning and again in the evening. Im still on my first bottle I use it for two months now and theres 1/3 left. So you dont need to use much. You have to be patient it took about a month to see a real difference. You can blend it with other creams or just apply it directly to your skin. If your problem is sagging skin this is your solution. I have ordered my second bottle already and I highly reccomend this. Im considering ordering the 3% cream from the same line but its a little bit to expensive.