Superb tightening

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have gone thru 2 jars and am into my 3rd. The high concentration of DMAE works to give my eyes, face and neck a dramatic lift. The gel texture is almost instantly absorbed into the skin. And I pat on a night moisturiser, only over the areas that need some cream for suppleness. The smell can be overpowering but it last only a short while. I have also use this on top on my eyelid during the day when I needed an extra lift to open up my eyes.

Great but smells like fish.

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Dec 31, 2014

It's very good. Absorbs well. But I use it after I am "done" with my wife at night. I'd kiss her good-night, or "whatever", and apply this gel. Yes, it smells like fish. After my wife falls asleep, my cat sleeps next to me. Of course, don't use it in the day-time.

Dmae

Posted by 5078233291460573286 on Sep 09, 2013

Very good. Just within a few days the skin felt and looked better. And it felt as there was a lot of moisture too. I'm very content with the product. I 'm sure i will recomend it to others. Thank you very much. Best regards marja nilsson.

a good product

Posted by 4922293410231154414 on Feb 05, 2013

I use it nightly under another product. I am happy with the way my skin feels and looks. I dont like the smell but it only lasts for a few seconds