Superb tightening

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have gone thru 2 jars and am into my 3rd. The high concentration of DMAE works to give my eyes, face and neck a dramatic lift. The gel texture is almost instantly absorbed into the skin. And I pat on a night moisturiser, only over the areas that need some cream for suppleness. The smell can be overpowering but it last only a short while. I have also use this on top on my eyelid during the day when I needed an extra lift to open up my eyes.

Dmae

Posted by 5078233291460573286 on Sep 09, 2013

Very good. Just within a few days the skin felt and looked better. And it felt as there was a lot of moisture too. I'm very content with the product. I 'm sure i will recomend it to others. Thank you very much. Best regards marja nilsson.

Great but smells like fish.

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Dec 31, 2014

It's very good. Absorbs well. But I use it after I am "done" with my wife at night. I'd kiss her good-night, or "whatever", and apply this gel. Yes, it smells like fish. After my wife falls asleep, my cat sleeps next to me. Of course, don't use it in the day-time.

a good product

Posted by 4922293410231154414 on Feb 05, 2013

I use it nightly under another product. I am happy with the way my skin feels and looks. I dont like the smell but it only lasts for a few seconds