July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

InterPlexus Inc., Adapt, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Adapt Adrenal Support Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1703088 on Sep 29, 2011

Thank you for offering these capsules, as my doctor has me including these on a daily basis for adrenal support. The pills are exactly what I have been taking but your price is much better, even with shipping costs. Thanks again for offering such a wide range of quality products, that are often times hard to find!

Great supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer2709361 on Feb 01, 2012

I began taking this for what I felt was high cortisol levels at night time that was disturbing my sleep. And after just one week, I found that I was able to fall asleep easily. I have been struggling with hormone issues (cortisol as well as female) and my sleep has been the most impacted by this. The Seriphos was like a miracle for me! I've been telling anyone I know that has trouble falling asleep or waking at 3 am and not being able to fall asleep. Can't hurt to try it!