10% Off Orders Over $40!

InterPlexus Inc., Seriphos, Phosphorylated Serine, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews

Has helped to get my body clock back in sync and reduce auto stress response

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Aug 10, 2011

This product really does cut the automatic response to stressful situations. I have only been using for about 10 days, but I seem to handle stress more easily and actually feel tired at 10pm instead of wired. At first the product gave me insomnia for about 3 days until I switched to using it in the morning. I wish there was more accurate info available for dosing and duration. I have read of people using many capsules a day and also others who have been using for long periods of time. I personally have been using one capsule daily (so far) and plan on using for a max of 60 days. I guess each person is unique.

Great for anxiety

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 21, 2013

Seriphos seems to protect the brain from high levels of cortisol due to anxiety and stress. However, this form does not have the other phospholipids. To get those naturally, you can take an inositol supplement (inositol helps your body build those phospholipids needed for neurotransmitter health). This combo of Seriphos and inositol has been a lifesaver to me, allowing me to say goodbye to depression and anxiety during a very stressful time in my life.

Really works for adrenal-related SLEEP issues.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

I suffered adrenal burnout and subsequent dysfunction for over 2 years with sleep particularly a problem. Couldn't get to sleep, 4am waking, I was a write-off. I read about Seriphos in Julia Ross's book The Mood Cure. She suggested taking it at 5-6pm for those having trouble getting to sleep and at bedtime for those experiencing early morning waking. I take 2 at 6 pm but if I'm experiencing heavier than usual stress in my life, I will take up to 4. I sometimes need to take it at bedtime too, if I'm having early morning waking. Seriphos (and finally being diagnosed with Pyroluria and getting the treatment I need for that) has helped me immensely with my adrenal/sleep issues. Highly recommended.

No customer support from Interplexus

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

I wrote to Interplexus requesting some clarification regarding their 'restriction' statement on their website that it "Should not be given simultaneously with adrenergic agonists or alkaloid stimulants". Interplexus hasn't bothered to reply after one week of waiting. Furthermore, the bottle states that it must be stored below 77 degrees F, however doesn't say refrigeration is ok. This is unfortunate, as phosphorylated serine was indicated on the lab report after doing a saliva panel but how it is to be used was not informed. Maybe these indications could be added to iherb's description page for the benefit of its customers.

It's Gold!

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Sep 06, 2011

High night-time cortisol had me waking up every hour or so, racing mind and heart. Two caps of this before bed and I'm feeling SO much better :)