urination control

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Oct 23, 2012

For male or female, this product is effective for us in reducing sudden urges to urinate. One a day is effective dose. This got me through some issues associated with side effects of some medication. Now, I use it only sporadically when needed. My system responds to it quickly.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1154880 on Apr 20, 2009

my wife needed help with bladder control, and thoughtshe should try better woman and after the firts bottel she noticed a differance, now she won't be with out it. thank you so much..

Posted by Reviewer3283308 on Mar 04, 2010

It has helped me to make fewer bathroom trips

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Feb 16, 2011

This stuff really does work. I was quite skeptical at first but now I am so glad I found it!

BETTER WOMAN

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jul 13, 2011

I find these really good. They don't take long to start working. I've told a few ladies about them.

Kidney / Bladder

Posted by Reviewer1236194 on Sep 14, 2011

I was born with bad kidneys...When I found Better Women It changed my life ...I feel so much better, in many ways

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5108158324167686113 on Feb 15, 2014

I tried Better Woman to help with alleviating my frequent urge to urinate. Unfortunately, the product didn't help me with this problem.

Posted by 5148607931670269470 on Feb 28, 2015

This stuff is great, I use to get up every hour on the hour, but since I start taking the Better Woman I sleep 5 hours before I have to go. Less leaking and accidents. I love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Oct 03, 2009

This is a great product! It truly does what it says it will do. Would recommend wholeheartedly!

bladder control.

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Feb 26, 2012

haven't been on it long enough to evaluate