Works great

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on May 15, 2007

Either there have been numerous coincidences, or this product has quickly knocked out nasal and upper-respiratory infections.

The New Wave in Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on May 25, 2008

Having chronic infections issues for decades, I've built up intolerance to most of the "super" antibiotics. This ionic silver preparation was recommended to me and I gave it a try. Two drops in each ear plus the suggested oral dosage for my weight and presto! The infection was defeated in five days. That's 2/3's less time than conventional Cipro therapy.

Best Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Dec 24, 2008

The lower dilutions of silver were not strong enough to be my chronic sinus infections due to allergies and stress. This product works, and I am happier and healthier for it. And glad to give the docs and antibiotics the heave ho!

Best Silver on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1650834 on Jun 20, 2010

I've tried many brands of collidial silver over the years and this silver is the most effective for both cost and performance. You only take drops instead of teaspoons. I had an infection that caused my lymph nodes to swell. I was given a broad spectrum antibotic by my doctor. It worked for about a week and came back. I tried using the silver taking it according to the directions 3 X day and it cleared the infection as well as the antibotic and didn't come back. I highly recommend it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3341244 on Feb 16, 2012

i bought this because my son had an infection of some type, and i friend of my who is a biochemist recommended this product. I started using it and noticed my son got better within a day. I used it couple of more times and every time it hasn't let me down. i took my boy to the doctor once to find out what he had, and he was given very strong antibiotics for having a little bit of bronchitis. I didn't give him the antibiotics, instead i kept on using silver 100, but increased the amount given per day, and it took time, but it worked well. I am also using it any time i feel sick. this product is just the best to treat any bacterial, viral infection. the price here is just the BEST. I bought it at another site for 50 dollars, and here if found it for half, and even better, free shipping

ok, but ionic silver may be better

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Dec 18, 2011

This is much better than colloidal silver, but i'm not sure that this is the optimal delivery system of ionic silver. Silverbiotics on an empty stomach without water afterward might be just as good or even better. (Water will flush it into your intestines and kill your good bacteria.) The ASAP gel will actually penetrate the skin and get into your blood stream, so topical is another way to use it. You can do the same with Silverbiotics, but it is a bit messy because it is a liquid. I discovered this when I broke a bottle of Sovereign Silver at the health food store, and by the time I brought the box with the broken bottle over to the attendant, I was feeling the silver in my blood stream....a little like using DMSO.

AWESOME STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2846547 on Aug 11, 2008

I've been using this for years to knock out any kind of infection. It did wonders for a bladder infection, then I used it for my son's ear infection (sprayed directly in the ear) and my 1yr old daughter's fever. This is a hidden jewel. Forget traditional antibiotics for me. I can always count on this stuff

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2483534 on Nov 25, 2011

The only silver you should take

Silver 100

Posted by Reviewer3311523 on Mar 14, 2011

It is a wonderful product that we have used for a few years. We found it on your site and appreciate the quick service. Your site is also easy to check out products of interest. Thank You.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2781024 on Feb 04, 2010

Good product, came with a recommendation. Initially bought it for my feline and could see the difference between the 10ppm doses and this 100ppm. Will buy again when I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »