Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Invision International, Silver 100, Ionic Silver Complex, 2 fl oz (59.2 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

AWESOME STUFF

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2846547 on Aug 11, 2008

I've been using this for years to knock out any kind of infection. It did wonders for a bladder infection, then I used it for my son's ear infection (sprayed directly in the ear) and my 1yr old daughter's fever. This is a hidden jewel. Forget traditional antibiotics for me. I can always count on this stuff

Best Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Dec 24, 2008

The lower dilutions of silver were not strong enough to be my chronic sinus infections due to allergies and stress. This product works, and I am happier and healthier for it. And glad to give the docs and antibiotics the heave ho!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on May 15, 2007

Either there have been numerous coincidences, or this product has quickly knocked out nasal and upper-respiratory infections.

The New Wave in Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on May 25, 2008

Having chronic infections issues for decades, I've built up intolerance to most of the "super" antibiotics. This ionic silver preparation was recommended to me and I gave it a try. Two drops in each ear plus the suggested oral dosage for my weight and presto! The infection was defeated in five days. That's 2/3's less time than conventional Cipro therapy.

Best Silver on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1650834 on Jun 20, 2010

I've tried many brands of collidial silver over the years and this silver is the most effective for both cost and performance. You only take drops instead of teaspoons. I had an infection that caused my lymph nodes to swell. I was given a broad spectrum antibotic by my doctor. It worked for about a week and came back. I tried using the silver taking it according to the directions 3 X day and it cleared the infection as well as the antibotic and didn't come back. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »