Best Silver you can buy!!

Posted by 5449952323077005605 on Mar 22, 2016

I take this product weekly rarely am i sick!! started to have flu symptoms increased dosage flu didnt develop.... Great product!

Amazing stuff!'n

Posted by 5024473398639733671 on Dec 13, 2014

Great for cold and ear infections looove this product

no obvious change

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

no obvious change

Wow

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Dec 25, 2012

Initially I wasn't sure if this had any effect, but I guess I didn't take it for long enough. Truly an antibiotics replacement, amazing.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3341244 on Feb 16, 2012

i bought this because my son had an infection of some type, and i friend of my who is a biochemist recommended this product. I started using it and noticed my son got better within a day. I used it couple of more times and every time it hasn't let me down. i took my boy to the doctor once to find out what he had, and he was given very strong antibiotics for having a little bit of bronchitis. I didn't give him the antibiotics, instead i kept on using silver 100, but increased the amount given per day, and it took time, but it worked well. I am also using it any time i feel sick. this product is just the best to treat any bacterial, viral infection. the price here is just the BEST. I bought it at another site for 50 dollars, and here if found it for half, and even better, free shipping

ok, but ionic silver may be better

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Dec 18, 2011

This is much better than colloidal silver, but i'm not sure that this is the optimal delivery system of ionic silver. Silverbiotics on an empty stomach without water afterward might be just as good or even better. (Water will flush it into your intestines and kill your good bacteria.) The ASAP gel will actually penetrate the skin and get into your blood stream, so topical is another way to use it. You can do the same with Silverbiotics, but it is a bit messy because it is a liquid. I discovered this when I broke a bottle of Sovereign Silver at the health food store, and by the time I brought the box with the broken bottle over to the attendant, I was feeling the silver in my blood stream....a little like using DMSO.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2483534 on Nov 25, 2011

The only silver you should take

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3326439 on Jun 28, 2011

Works a treat on cold sores

Silver 100

Posted by Reviewer3311523 on Mar 14, 2011

It is a wonderful product that we have used for a few years. We found it on your site and appreciate the quick service. Your site is also easy to check out products of interest. Thank You.

Best Silver on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1650834 on Jun 20, 2010

I've tried many brands of collidial silver over the years and this silver is the most effective for both cost and performance. You only take drops instead of teaspoons. I had an infection that caused my lymph nodes to swell. I was given a broad spectrum antibotic by my doctor. It worked for about a week and came back. I tried using the silver taking it according to the directions 3 X day and it cleared the infection as well as the antibotic and didn't come back. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »