July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Irwin Naturals, 3-In-1 Carb Blocker, Maximum Strength, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

Works

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

They are very good of taking away that bloated to full feeling from over eating. The only thing is I had lots of gas when I use these alot like say a week or two weeks of bad eating. My friend told me that is a good sign but still I don't like that feeling. If I have an occasional carb party its fine.

better than the powdered form

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I really love this liquid version of phase 2. I do not have to time it as carefully before my heavier carb meals; plus, I believe that it is more effective, or at least it seems to work more effectively for me. If you want to overload on carbs meal after meal, I would not suggest these pills because they are not magic bullets, but for a higher than usual amount of carbs at one meal here and there, they work well.

Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer3276906 on Feb 10, 2009

This product is gentle on your stomach, yet you can feel it working within 24 hours!! Love it!

FABULOUS

Posted by Reviewer1750693 on Oct 17, 2010

I have always struggled with my weight. Since I started taking this, and incorporating exercise and portion control, I have lost 20 pounds!

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1736037 on Jul 28, 2010

It really seems to work. I used it when I was on my holiday in Egypt. I am a sugar addicted person so I can not imagine my life without sweet stuff. I ate lots of orient sweets but did not put on weight.