• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

My lil' one loves these vitamins, so good for her.

Posted by Reviewer2760766 on Jan 26, 2010

Great Stuff!

The best multivitamin for my kids

Posted by Reviewer1170491 on Feb 02, 2011

I love these, the kids love the flavor and they're healthy. All in all a wonderful product that I keep on buying.

Not just for kids

Posted by Reviewer1577684 on Apr 27, 2012

I am an adult & loved the way they made me feel

very good

Posted by 5528637646935256580 on May 13, 2015

This Super Multi contains vitamins in natural form, even B12 is natural. The first gummy vitamin I have seen contains natural b12. The taste is good, too. You have to try it.

great chews

Posted by 4988761629738093383 on Apr 22, 2015

Whole food vitamins are better than synthetic! I has a slightly chalky taste from the minerals I suppose.

vitamins chewy

Posted by Reviewer2659579 on May 17, 2012

chewy is better but very need only 1/2 a cube -- these are concentrated, so like any food parts, eat a little at a time (taking all at once made me a little niacin-ish spacy effect- sort of like it's not being absorbed effectively, and rerouting somewhere else)...so gets a 3 for that.....the objective should be energy and clarity, but that's not part of it - so using infrequently.

Well, I like them...

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 02, 2009

I bought these for my son, who doesn't like the way they taste. I actually like them, so I guess I'll be finishing the bottle :-)

M.H.

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Dec 10, 2008

They taste very vitamin-like & have an odd texture. Each vitamin is a soft square wrapped in foil. My daughter has to plug her nose when she chews it. Not the best.

stiky

Posted by Reviewer2473579 on Dec 02, 2010

good quality but the taste bad

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2196541 on Feb 19, 2010

We've enjoyed Irwin Naturals products for many years, so I purchased BerryLicious super multi for my grandson; however, he will not take them. Caleb does not like the flavor at all. We are so disappointed.