A great value for a Time Release Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Aug 20, 2007

I have found this product one of the best Time Realese Vitamin C with a Bioflavonoid complex around. It is non irratating to the stomach as well. And keeps going all day. :)

Thanks to Dr. Pauling!

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Oct 11, 2007

Dr. Pauling did so much research on vitamin c; I'm pleased to see products with his name on them! Here is a very economical way to have a great Vitamin C product. This one is also very easy on my stomach, even though it isn't buffered.

Jim

Posted by Reviewer1275756 on Dec 02, 2008

We have used the Linus Pauling product for a number of years and have always been satisfied. It's also great that this product can be ordered online at a reasonable rate from reputable companies such as yours. Thanks

Dr.Pauling Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Feb 27, 2009

Good price. Complete C complex. No stomach problem with large doses.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Oct 06, 2008

Great quality and price

I like it! doesnt upset stomache

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Dec 09, 2009

even though tablet looks huge,shaped like a capsule but LARGE it is coated and can swallow easy..at first I was crunching them cuz the size looked intimidating..but this caused me cavity like sensitivity in my teeth so bad I couldnt eat!turned out to be the acid in vitamin C... soon as I started to swallow them my teeth sensitivity went away same day. it does have 50mg total of other herbs.. which I was worried about "mixing" herbs since Itake so many other herbs but I realized that 50mg TOTAL of a handful of herbs isnt enough to be a problem. economical too for the 1000 mg.

good

Posted by Reviewer1749056 on Jan 18, 2009

My physical condition is good thanks to Time Release.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2342568 on May 11, 2010

We did research for a quality Vitamin C caplet and found that Dr. Linus Pauling's product is the best source of Vitamin C for your money. Short of getting all your vitamin C requirements met from food only, this product is the way to go. Reasonably priced. I highly recommend this product. Try it and you will see.

good products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Feb 22, 2011

This is my third time to purchase Irwin Naturals Vitamin C for my family, I will continue order this products.

Linus Pauling Vitamin C 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2579295 on Feb 02, 2010

My wife is a personal trainer and has tried several brands of vitamins. One day we picked up a bottle of Linus Pauling Vitamin C and have been hooked ever since. My wife is constantly bumping against things in the gym and usually has several bruises. After taking Linus Pauling Vitamin C for a few weeks she noticed that she had less bruises and the ones she did have didn't last as long.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »