July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Irwin Naturals, Ginkgo Smart, Maximum Focus & Memory, 120 Liquid Soft-Gels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

BEST I'VE FOUND

Posted by Reviewer2891859 on Mar 25, 2012

This memory formula has it all. Instead of just taking phosphatidyl serine, this combination is a WINNER! Works fast. Results were evident within first 3 days.

Highly Recommended

Posted by 4958015428145351615 on Dec 09, 2013

I have used Ginkgo Smart for several years and believe it really helps with my memory and mind focus. The price with IHerb was well below what I was used to paying at the local health store. I don't take many supplements but this is one that I believe in.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2039502 on May 28, 2014

Ginkgo Smart is unbelievable! I started it a month before i had tough time of non-stop exams in the university and i was surprised it helped me to go thru it easily and successfully. I was very skeptical and could never believe it's even possible :) My mom is taking it too as she has problems with headaches and brain blood circulationg and feels much better too. Definitely we will be buying it again!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1862369 on Jun 16, 2014

satisfied not use long,Mirela

It's very good but..

Posted by 5155376421516289302 on Jul 10, 2014

I have taken a this product for 2 month. It have a amazing effect! But take a two soft-gel, I suffer headache... So I take only one soft-gel, It's very good. If you suffer headache like me, take one soft-gel.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »