It's very good but..

Posted by CrouchingDragon on Jul 10, 2014

I have taken a this product for 2 month. It have a amazing effect! But take a two soft-gel, I suffer headache... So I take only one soft-gel, It's very good. If you suffer headache like me, take one soft-gel.

BEST I'VE FOUND

Posted by deeshits on Mar 25, 2012

This memory formula has it all. Instead of just taking phosphatidyl serine, this combination is a WINNER! Works fast. Results were evident within first 3 days.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2039502 on May 28, 2014

Ginkgo Smart is unbelievable! I started it a month before i had tough time of non-stop exams in the university and i was surprised it helped me to go thru it easily and successfully. I was very skeptical and could never believe it's even possible :) My mom is taking it too as she has problems with headaches and brain blood circulationg and feels much better too. Definitely we will be buying it again!

Highly Recommended

Posted by 4958015428145351615 on Dec 09, 2013

I have used Ginkgo Smart for several years and believe it really helps with my memory and mind focus. The price with IHerb was well below what I was used to paying at the local health store. I don't take many supplements but this is one that I believe in.

Smarter

Posted by Reviewer1476428 on Feb 09, 2014

I don't get as mentally tired since adding these to my suppliments. Memory has improved

good product

Posted by 5332994073421564212 on Oct 22, 2014

good product Excellent product. Very helpful while studying and exams. Greatly enhances the level of concentration and memory.

Nice

Posted by 5016664853775955007 on Jul 22, 2013

Nice product I see a little enhance in my concentration .

wow.

Posted by 5209994830081276817 on Oct 26, 2016

Marked improvement with my memory.

Brain pick me-up

Posted by Reviewer2942833 on Nov 19, 2013

Always good to keep memory etc sharp

Irwin Gnkgo Smart works for me

Posted by 4697358627499217762 on Jan 27, 2015

I had found that my memory was escaping me more and more and it was quite embarrasing many times! Within a few weeks after taking these supplements I started to find that word flowed out of my mouth quicker and my recall of knowledge was lots faster! This is a great product. You will find that as we get older our memory seems to elude us at key times that we wished it didn't...Ginkgo helps alot.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »