Boosts both halves of my brain

Posted by Reviewer2622688 on Mar 08, 2008

These do improve my focus, but they also make me more emotional. I realize they boost oxygen flow to the brain, making no distinction between right and left halves.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1479399 on Aug 27, 2009

My memory used to be fantastic and I was seriously starting to wonder if Alzheimer's was setting in. I started taking 2 of these a day and I feel back to normal. My husband says he can tell the difference when he takes them, too. These really do help to alleviate age-related decline in memory.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3058096 on Nov 18, 2008

I was introduced to this product from a good friend who is an herbalist. And she was right!! No more mental fog and better mental retention. And my skin feels better too! (I have psorasis). Thanks for a great product. This one is a keeper!!!

The best products around

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 08, 2009

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Awesome for the brain

Posted by Reviewer2149747 on Jan 05, 2011

If you need to boost your memory for a test, or just for normal life, this is for you! This stuff will have you remembering things that will make people think you have a photographic memory with. It's totally amazing.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2658293 on Jul 30, 2009

Although the bottle says to take 2 I only take 1 in the morning. This makes a HUGE difference my daily memory and over the long term has improved it also. I make sure to buy this product BEFORE I run out.

Posted by Reviewer2662489 on Jul 20, 2011

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

Good Product

Posted by nuanlawan on Aug 21, 2011

I take 2 of this with the first meal. It improves my memory and concentration.

My mom (63 years old) said it helped her a lot

Posted by danarm on Oct 07, 2013

I have purchased this for my mother who is 63 years old and has some memory related problems. She said it helped her a lot. I am glad I got this formula instead of plain Ginkgo Biloba. I will keep buying this for my mother every month, and I also plan to give her some Citicoline and maybe LEF Cognitex. My mother deserves the best! :-)

Very good and seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Oct 07, 2010

I wouldn't buy again as I have now found a better product but it did make me more focus better and give me a energy boost.