Works but it's harsh on the stomach

Posted by 5427381264121931806 on May 01, 2016

I bought this to try as i was taking another diet supplement (AcaiBerry Diet, Natrol. That's my go-to) What i found was this and this is much much stronger and also much much harsher on my stomach. I developed gastric and had to stop for awhile. I realized that the soft-gel releases the contents too fast into my body for mine to cope and i had to half the dosage and made sure not to eat this on an empty stomach, ever. it is especially unforgiving if you take it in the morning before food. But that said, it works, your metabolism does goes up, your fat burns and the caffeine helps replace coffee/tea (do not take this with any other caffeine products. i am a coffee drinker and it will feel like you took 6 to 8 cups of coffee. so no, no coffee/tea.) works well with a light-moderate workout routine. Overall, it does work but I would approach this one with a bit more prudence.

Las grasas no se queman por arte de magia. Punto 1.

Posted by martaekos on Apr 21, 2016

No existe ningún producto milagroso que, sin poner nuestra salud en riesgo, nos haga adelgazar sin algo de esfuerzo y trabajo personal. Pero el té verde y otros ingredientes de este suplemento pueden servir para tener un punch más de energía a la hora de entrenar, las compro de vez en cuando para tomar antes de entrenar o los días que me encuentro baja de energía. Si no vas a hacer deporte olvídate. Si no vas a cuidar tu alimentación olvídate también. También puedes tomarte un té verde o un café solo tan ricamente xD

There are no results

Posted by 5551073927172202366 on Apr 08, 2016

There are no results

Good but not easy to swallow

Posted by 4636544422164182601 on Feb 19, 2016

I know it sounds odd but the pills are huuuge ! Still, they are quite good

i did not try yet

Posted by sha3bon20 on Jan 22, 2016

Excellent

More energy

Posted by 4668221443389463955 on Jan 22, 2016

Combine with healthy eating and exercise

Gradual weightloss

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Nov 08, 2015

I've lost some weight, not much, after starting on this product. I know this product works because I haven't been controlling my diet at all. If I manage to ever cut down on my food intake, I'm sure this will work doubly well. Note: weightloss is still going on, albeit slowly. Taking 2 each time makes me feel queasy, so I've brought it down to 1, twice a day.

Uneasy feeling

Posted by 4649567169493765733 on Aug 26, 2015

This product may be a little too strong for petite people. I took 2pills and I felt so uncomfortable the whole day like as if I was sick and I needed puke everything out. The good thing about this product is that it helps to curb hunger but it did make me feel even more uncomfortable after eating something.