Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2565436 on Apr 25, 2011

I have been using this product for 2 weeks but I have yet to see any results. I have not had any fat loss anywhere. There are better products out there and I will not purchase again.

No Noticeable Benefit

Posted by Reviewer1367038 on May 23, 2012

After reading one review about this product vs Fucothin I decided to try it. Unfortunately after one week I saw no difference in my weight and I started getting headaches. When I stopped taking them the headaches went away, disappointed.

make my terrible headache, no losing weight

Posted by 5071356660053672066 on Jun 24, 2013

It's strange, this make headache! I repeated eating & stop, finally I proved this make my headache. So, I throw this awa

Doesn't work

Posted by kookica on Mar 20, 2015

Don't waste your money. Didn't see any difference at all

Very disappointed

Posted by 5476414998179164525 on Oct 26, 2016

I started taking it in smaller doses than suggested as I always do with new products I try. I took 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have also been exercising 4 times a week and keeping a healthy diet. After about 10 days of using this product I started to have headaches which were constant during the day. When I stopped taking these pills the headaches stopped. I must say I didn't suffer from headaches before so I believe this happened because of these pills. I also didn't loose weight as I expected with the help of this product, I did loose about 2 pounds but this is probably because of the exercises and the diet. Bottom line, I wouldn't recommend this product. I don't know about all the reviews here, if they are fake or not but I hope this will help you to decide if you should use it.

Not working for me

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on Jan 28, 2009

Did not lose weight at all!