Works well

Posted by Reviewer1131485 on Sep 30, 2011

It did enhance my metabolic rate and lose some weight..

it works for me!

Posted by 5114545381390501052 on May 10, 2015

Today is my 6th day using this product.I've followed the instructions given. It does gave me a boost of energy! i need the extra energy coz i'm handling 2 active boys at home!

aun no se si funciona no lo he tomado

Posted by Reviewer2725986 on Apr 10, 2012

aun no las he tomado no se si funcionan

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Dec 20, 2009

While I'm already thin, I tried this product to see if it can curb weight gain, and truth be told, I got even thinner to the point my boyfriend thought I had an eating disorder even though I was happily stuffing my face! I cut down the dosage (from 3 a day to 2) and my ribs became less prominent, while my tummy has gotten more definition (could be because I added low-impact aerobics to my daily routine). My problem is that I think my headaches have increased.

Keeps me going

Posted by Reviewer3048390 on Mar 12, 2010

Definitely no jittery feelings. Gives me energy for the whole day. I don't seem to crave sugary stuff after taking this. As I am on steroids for some inflammation I have not experience any weight loss. I will continue to buy them and hope to lose some weight after I come off steroids.

Green Tea Fat Metabolizer

Posted by Reviewer1995610 on May 25, 2010

I have been taking the Green Tea Fat Metabolizer for a couple of months now and have noticed an increase in my energy level which inables me to exercise after a long day at work. I feel great taking this product. Thank You iHerb for being a wonderful company to do business with. The delivery time is terrific!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2354931 on Dec 07, 2010

Havent really notice much weight change.

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1708598 on Apr 10, 2011

Appears to work better for people with a lot of weight to lose. Im about 15-20lbs overweight and it didnt have much of an affect, even with a low-calorie diet.

good

Posted by Reviewer1989156 on Sep 20, 2011

good

enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1097893 on Aug 18, 2009

Love it before my workouts!