Irwin Naturals, Green Tea Fat Metabolizer, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 5-star

Works well but effects temporary

Posted by Reviewer2262702 From Texas on Mar 11, 2010

I purchased this after researching quite a bit.My husband and I both eat super healthy diets and workout at least 4 days a week for about 2-3 hours each time.We both do cardio and weight training.My husband has lost almost 100 lbs in the last 7 months.I bought this for him about alittle over a month ago.He,as most who lose alot of lbs, hit walls of plateaus,so I thought this would be a good helper.It was stunning in results for him, he dropped 11 lbs in 10 days,using this product, after having hit on a plateau for about 3 weeks prior to using this.Resluts were within 24 hours.However as with workouts and daily diet plan, the body adapts.So honestly this is good for a one month shot and then you need to move on.That advice is great for your workout and eating plan as the body adapts to its routine and food about every two weeks so change your workouts,your eating habits and supplements accordingly and you will see AMAZING results.WE highly recommend this product but for a temp boost not for a continual supplement.God Bless and Good Luck to all who are trying to Lose It to Win It !!!!!!

Great for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2697823 From Texas on Nov 05, 2010

Good enrgy booster! iherb has the best service! I have stopped shopping at mothernature.com since finding this site. I was waiting 3 and 4 weeks for my product to arrive every month! Not anymore-it's at my door in less than 7 days consistantly.Thanks!

lost weight!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 From California on Dec 22, 2008

These are amazing! I bought these as a last resort in my quest to lose 15 pounds (At first I wanted to lose 10 pounds, but I tried FucoThin and gained 5!). Within the first month on the Green Tea Metabolizer (two pills, twice daily) I had lost 6 pounds! They are easy on the stomach and do not produce any jittery-ness or headaches. I love many other Irwin Naturals products, and I don't know why I didn't try these sooner!! I have since lost 4 more pounds, and only have 5 more to go! Thank you Irwin Naturals.

Kaz

Posted by Reviewer1432133 From Kazakhstan on Sep 07, 2011

I love Irmiw Naturals, I loose my weight 2 kg!!!

Love the Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2780547 From New York on Aug 30, 2010

I stopped drinking caffeinated drinks and was struggling with very low energy in the mornings. I bought this product in the hopes it would help me get my energy up and the product did not disappoint me. This is not only a great energy boost but also helped me shed some unwanted pounds!