Energie peals

Posted by 5675845068563150315 on Sep 16, 2013

I take it a week. What I see, that I have energy for my workouts and it is good, but it do not control my appetite as I want to and I do not lose weight still. So may be for weightlose it donor work, it is more for energy. About sleep. I sleep well and have no problem with it even if I took a peal late. So recommend as energetic.

super product

Posted by Reviewer2106738 on Jan 04, 2012

i am a big fan of irwin naturals. this is one of my favorite products. it definitely curbs my appetite without making me jittery and i do believe it has provided tremendous support for my diet and exercise regime. it energizes me in a good way. i have yet to see a negative side effect after 6 weeks of use. highly recommend.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2187339 on Dec 04, 2011

This product combines various benefits in a single capsule. Shortly after starting use, I could feel the fat disappearing from me. I recommend!

stronger!

Posted by Reviewer1549053 on Sep 23, 2011

I felt stronger after just 1 day of taking this, because I did alot more pull ups than I usually do in 1 day. As for fats, my belly went down just a little. Good enough for me.

Kaz

Posted by Reviewer1432133 on Sep 07, 2011

I love Irmiw Naturals, I loose my weight 2 kg!!!

had to quit

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Aug 30, 2011

I've had to quit using this, makes me too tense.

Irwin Green Tea Fat Matabolizer 75

Posted by Reviewer2770588 on Mar 02, 2011

Great Product - having only been taking them 3 weeks so hopefully I will feel the benefits when I comence the 2nd batch. I feel the difference so far since taking them.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Feb 23, 2011

It provides great energy during the day and allows me to multi-task and get more things done than usual w/o the jitters. I decided to get it based on previous reviews for added boost in weight loss and I think it's helping. I had 7 more pounds to go and felt like I was "stuck". I only took 2 in the a.m. and lost another 3 pounds. I think I'll now bump it up to 4 capsules (2 in a.m. and 2 before lunch) and see if I can lose the rest. Taking it in conjunction with Irwin's 3 in 1 Carb Blocker.

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Feb 12, 2011

This boosted my energy without anxiety associated with caffeine.

Great for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Nov 05, 2010

Good enrgy booster! iherb has the best service! I have stopped shopping at mothernature.com since finding this site. I was waiting 3 and 4 weeks for my product to arrive every month! Not anymore-it's at my door in less than 7 days consistantly.Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »