Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2640032 on Jan 03, 2009

This hoodia product definitely lowers my appetite and gives me energy. I have lost over 20 pounds over four months. I have noticed that if I take this product late in the day, it seems to interfere with my sleep.

First time time

Posted by Reviewer1654136 on Dec 01, 2008

I have ever purchased hoodia. So far it seems to give a boost on energy and not much more, but will continue to use until it is gone, hopefully the results are good.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790991 on Oct 15, 2008

Its perfect as combined Irwin Naturals 3 tea extract. Works well lost many stones

Hoodia soft-gels

Posted by Reviewer2813040 on Oct 14, 2008

I seem to have more energy while using this product.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1260777 on May 05, 2008

Definitely suppresses appetite after a few weeks of use. Don't recommend to take after noon, since can effect your night sleep.

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2838556 on May 04, 2008

My wife uses this daily and it has made a huge difference for her. Thanks for the great service IHERB!!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1405110 on Feb 19, 2008

kills my appetite and gives me great energy. I only take one at a time though and only 2 total for the day. One mid morning and one around 2. Don't take later in the day as not sure about keeping me awake. Gives energy without feeling shakey or jittery. Good Stuff

Good energy

Posted by Reviewer2256116 on Jan 27, 2008

Fast Action hoodia is great for energy as well as appetite control. The liquid gels are key to absorbing it quickly. It works really well for me.

So Far So Good!

Posted by Reviewer3199676 on Dec 13, 2007

Too soon to tell if it really works, but I do notice a decrease in my hunger cravings. There were no side effects for me regarding the caffeine and that is what I was worried about the most.

T. Barrowman

Posted by Reviewer3197021 on Oct 19, 2007

I love these, I have lost 20 pounds. I tried several different Hoodia's and this work the best for me. They curb your appetite and just enough boost in energy without a nervous feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »