Maybe it's me

Posted by Reviewer3166837 on Mar 31, 2015

We started using this product several years ago with fabulous results. We would take at the first sign of getting sick and it would take care of it every time. However, the last two-three bottles we've purchased do not seem to work. At least not as well. I would be so disappointed if the ingredients have changed as so many times happens. Or, maybe it's just me.

Immune System Booster

Posted by 5412293574751527098 on Feb 18, 2014

I love this product. As long as I take Immuno-Shield, I don't get sick. If I start to feel a little "under the weather" (e.g., a runny nose, sneezing or some small symptom), I take a double dose and it's gone by the next day. I've been using this product for years and I highly recommend it.

This Rock

Posted by 5301564548698478554 on Dec 25, 2013

I take one a day to help the immune system, but when I feel a cold/flu coming on I take 6 and I never get sick. This is one of the few things I have found to be able to do that.

Seem to work!

Posted by 5241551481439412061 on Dec 10, 2013

I felt well all season, and never got seek.

Good boost for when u start to feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Dec 13, 2011

I am a fan of Irwin Naturals as I buy several of their products. They absorb into your system faster than others. Read the label and you'll find this product has everything you need to fight off the seasonal illnesses. It works.

Immuno Shield

Posted by Reviewer1798078 on Nov 14, 2011

Satisfied with product and i-herb handling procedure

Irwin Naturals, Immuno-Shield, All Season Wellness, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels Review

Posted by Reviewer1679712 on Jul 27, 2011

The Irwin Naturals, Immuno-Shield, All Season Wellness, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels helped me a lot with sinus infections and colds and open-up my sinuses a little.

Everything you need

Posted by Reviewer1640823 on Mar 21, 2011

Irwin Naturals Immuno Shield is great for my sinus and head colds such as sinus infections.

Immuno-Shield

Posted by Reviewer1333667 on Feb 27, 2011

I have enjoyed taking Immuno-shield for over 2yrs it provided me with extra protection from catching germs from the general public. I was always catching colds and flu gradually I started to notice after about 3 months of taking this product my incidients of illness stated to decrease, and my mood seemed to improve, I try NEVER to run out. also i like that i can take this vitiman with out food and not get queasy as with other brands. When ever i starte to feel run down i up the doseage for a few days until i feel better. Great product!

Very effective product

Posted by Reviewer2311443 on Jan 20, 2011

Very effective product which protect from cold & improve immunity.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »