July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Irwin Naturals, Immuno-Shield, All Season Wellness, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels

Better than Airborne

Posted by Reviewer2171775 on Dec 26, 2008

I used to take Airborne at the first sign of cold/flu. Now, anytime I get a sore throat or sniffles I start taking 2 every 4 hours on day one, then 2 every 6 hours on the following day, then maintain with the label dosage for another week or so -- until everyone else at work has had the crud! I swear by this! BTW -- my naturopath is the one who recommended this to me.

cheryle wilson

Posted by Reviewer1177622 on Feb 22, 2009

noticed big difference on my immune system....knocked the cold right out & my lungs feel a lot better too

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Mar 03, 2009

Thank goodness I got a hold of some samples otherwise I would have not tried this AMAZING product. Not only did it rid ALL my symptoms...I felt great. Bifudus helps alot and so does salt gargles and im good as new.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2332245 on Jun 24, 2008

While those around me have had colds and the flu, I credit Immuno-Shield for keeping me well. Found this at my local health food store, but iHerb's price is EVER so much better - like $6 cheaper. Plus I always order enough to get free shipping, so it is a double bonus to order from iHerb.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Dec 13, 2009

My family takes this especially when we feel a cold or some other illness coming on and also to keep our immune system built up. It's a great product!