Better than Airborne

Posted by mommtlc on Dec 26, 2008

I used to take Airborne at the first sign of cold/flu. Now, anytime I get a sore throat or sniffles I start taking 2 every 4 hours on day one, then 2 every 6 hours on the following day, then maintain with the label dosage for another week or so -- until everyone else at work has had the crud! I swear by this! BTW -- my naturopath is the one who recommended this to me.

cheryle wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Feb 22, 2009

noticed big difference on my immune system....knocked the cold right out & my lungs feel a lot better too

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Mar 03, 2009

Thank goodness I got a hold of some samples otherwise I would have not tried this AMAZING product. Not only did it rid ALL my symptoms...I felt great. Bifudus helps alot and so does salt gargles and im good as new.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2332245 on Jun 24, 2008

While those around me have had colds and the flu, I credit Immuno-Shield for keeping me well. Found this at my local health food store, but iHerb's price is EVER so much better - like $6 cheaper. Plus I always order enough to get free shipping, so it is a double bonus to order from iHerb.

Maybe it's me

Posted by Reviewer3166837 on Mar 31, 2015

We started using this product several years ago with fabulous results. We would take at the first sign of getting sick and it would take care of it every time. However, the last two-three bottles we've purchased do not seem to work. At least not as well. I would be so disappointed if the ingredients have changed as so many times happens. Or, maybe it's just me.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Dec 13, 2009

My family takes this especially when we feel a cold or some other illness coming on and also to keep our immune system built up. It's a great product!

Immune boost

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Feb 16, 2010

My daughters like these to help their immune system when they start feeling like they are coming down with something. Not vegetarian so I take something else when I need to (very rarely get sick)

kept me healthy through the flu season,

Posted by Reviewer1076352 on May 12, 2010

did not have immunizations for flu, but I avoided getting sick by taking the ImmunoShield when I felt a little down, and I still take a couple per day because it generally makes me feel better

great product

Posted by Reviewer2936641 on May 22, 2010

works very well to keep my immune system strong

You "beta" get it!

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Nov 11, 2010

This is a great product, packed with well known immune enhancing elements, including beta glucan, not found in too many other products of this kind and reportedly, a key element towards building and supporting the immune system. It is one of the reasons why I chose this product. I like being able to take just two daily for ongoing support and if necessary, more when the immune system is over stressed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »