The best products around

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 08, 2009

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Excellent Product ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1720066 on Sep 15, 2008

In my opinion this leaves the drug company's in the dust! Without a doubt the best natural anti-inflammatory I have used! Some of the other products are a little thought on the stomach, but not this! Just remember to TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH for the best results!!!

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer2107968 on Dec 26, 2011

Works on arthritis and fibromyalgia. I wake up without pain!

Great for Joints

Posted by Reviewer2129854 on Jan 06, 2013

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

masmith

Posted by Reviewer1216142 on May 07, 2008

this is the best natural anti-inflammatory on the market. I paid twice this at my local health food store.Make sure to take on an empty stomach for best results.

Clears up inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3248579 on Feb 20, 2012

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

Decreased my pain!

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Oct 02, 2008

Decreased my pain!

Buy Inflamma-less - it works

Posted by Reviewer2270317 on Sep 04, 2009

Excellent product - it does work.

another great vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer2661461 on May 21, 2010

Alleviate joint pain when one cannot take ibuprofen or other pain killers. Very pleased to have discovered iherb...

Inflamma-Less

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Apr 22, 2011

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »