Excellent Excellent None better

Posted by TexasChick on Feb 16, 2013

I am a nutritionist my spouse a weight trainer/bodybuilder. I have found NONE anywhere with this prolific list of vitamins coupled with key herbal therapy. This comes in a women's formula as well. My husband and I are on these products and have been for 4 years. Myself and spouse have been twice a year the last 4 years for physicals with know your numbers blood work. Our doctor is STUNNED at the results of being on these supplements. He had a baseline on us prior to starting these and the results are just unbelievable. My husband is 52, I am 47, our physician and his assistant, after doing the know your numbers and full evaluation on us, put my spouse at 24 internally and myself at 22. Of course we are advanced weightlifters on a strict diet but again he had a baseline prior to starting these and the results are undeniable.Only side effect FEELING GREAT! Our physician wanted to see the bottle and review what we were taking. He made the statement that to see blood results like my husbands are only seen in adolescent males,not 50 yr old men. I will never stop taking my women's formula and he will not stop taking his men's formula. I cannot reccomend these enough !

Best multi-vitamin I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3026093 on Sep 18, 2012

...and I have tried MANY. Liquid gel, including the best male-supporting herbs and extracts... get.it.now

Love!

Posted by 4877762710085904698 on May 24, 2012

Hubby loves these vitamins after trying many including the Garden of Life one's!

big

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Mar 07, 2012

amazing, excellent. This product is great for the price and outcomes if taken concistentes adequadamenete, Irwin Naturals brand that is really fantastic taste. Thank iHerb without you guys hardly have the opportunity to benefit from this product and many others

Nice and has many other benefits

Posted by Reviewer1205736 on Feb 17, 2012

Nice multivitamin. Has many other benefits.

It is as good as the Women's

Posted by Reviewer2083569 on Jan 20, 2012

I wrote a review for the Women's formula and I can say the same for Irwin Naturals Men's.

Will definitely buy this again...

Posted by Reviewer1386771 on Dec 28, 2011

I bought this for my husband and he swears this gives him more energy! It would be nice to take two pills instead of three since we don't always eat 3 regular meals.

Living Green

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 25, 2011

This is a great company and my husband likes these vitamens.

Great product, great price

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Sep 12, 2011

Great product, great price

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 05, 2011

These would have to be the best multi's I've ever found in my 64 years. They are also one of the best values too. I highly recommend these vitamins. Also they are quite strong so do follow the directions and split the dose throughout the day.