Irwin Naturals, Men's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi, 90 Liquid Soft-Gels

Mr. A.R.Kushmir

Posted by Reviewer3109874 on Nov 20, 2008

I couldn't swallow most of the men's multis and when I did they wouldn't break down in my system.so the gel caps are a god send. I just placed my second order.Thanks

My Husband's Choice

Posted by Reviewer1013687 on Dec 30, 2008

Through all the climates, these supplements help make his day. Easy on his stomach; he loves these so much, I ship them to Iraq for him, every couple months.

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2957516 on Dec 08, 2007

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Excellent vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 01, 2009

I take three of these a day and feel great. The vitamins have saw palmetto as one of the ingredients. Very good and the price is right from iherb. I have told so many people about iherb and know that a few have ordered from them. I also like having them arrive at my door by UPS.

These work best for me.

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Mar 11, 2009

I have tried numerous others brands of good to excellent quality, but these seem to work best. There is a noticeable difference when I don't take them. Great energy and I don't suffer allergy attacks as much. These also allow me to gain control over other supplements, like iron, magnesium, calcium and others without getting too much.