Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Irwin Naturals, Men's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi, 90 Liquid Soft-Gels

just so so

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on May 13, 2009

Male 50 in good health. Was looking for a slight uptick in energy and a general healthier overall feeling when taken regularly which I did for three weeks. I didn't notice anything different before, during or after taking them. Tried taking them on an empty stomach to help speed the ingredients into my system unmolested but, that just got too upsetting to my stomach to deal with. Resorted to taking with meals.

Spectacular! Raises bust in women!

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 11, 2009

These vitamins deliver on all the outlined points, something most vitamins fail to deliver. My wife and I both use these, and the saw palmetto just causes her pectoral muscles to explode with growth, therefore raising her bust and giving her beautiful youthful breasts again, a plus for sure. All the products in the line (minus the diet pills) are spectacular, I use the Daily Gentle Cleanse and the Power to Sleep PM with these, and I feel so much better than I did before I started taking supplements, and notice a marked improvement in well-being compared to other multi-vitamins. The only complaint is the the products contain soy, being that I have hypothyroidism this can pose a problem. On occasion I have to cease usage for a week to let my body process all the extra soy-gunk. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS LINE OF PRODUCTS GO SOY-FREE. The formula is perfect other than that.

Great Men's Multi

Posted by Reviewer1943230 on Oct 22, 2009

My husband prefers these over other brands he's taken over the years.

Great Product and fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Oct 28, 2009

My husband seems to like this product. There aren't too many vitamins that he doesn't get an upset stomach or something from, so this is great. He'll actually take it.

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 20, 2011

Great vitamins, full daily dosing. My husband loves them because they have exceeded the daily dosages and doesn't require him to double up the way the other previous brands did.