Irwin Naturals, Men's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi, 90 Liquid Soft-Gels

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 20, 2011

Great vitamins, full daily dosing. My husband loves them because they have exceeded the daily dosages and doesn't require him to double up the way the other previous brands did.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 05, 2011

These would have to be the best multi's I've ever found in my 64 years. They are also one of the best values too. I highly recommend these vitamins. Also they are quite strong so do follow the directions and split the dose throughout the day.

Spectacular! Raises bust in women!

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 11, 2009

These vitamins deliver on all the outlined points, something most vitamins fail to deliver. My wife and I both use these, and the saw palmetto just causes her pectoral muscles to explode with growth, therefore raising her bust and giving her beautiful youthful breasts again, a plus for sure. All the products in the line (minus the diet pills) are spectacular, I use the Daily Gentle Cleanse and the Power to Sleep PM with these, and I feel so much better than I did before I started taking supplements, and notice a marked improvement in well-being compared to other multi-vitamins. The only complaint is the the products contain soy, being that I have hypothyroidism this can pose a problem. On occasion I have to cease usage for a week to let my body process all the extra soy-gunk. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS LINE OF PRODUCTS GO SOY-FREE. The formula is perfect other than that.

Love!

Posted by 4877762710085904698 on May 24, 2012

Hubby loves these vitamins after trying many including the Garden of Life one's!

Best multi-vitamin I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3026093 on Sep 18, 2012

...and I have tried MANY. Liquid gel, including the best male-supporting herbs and extracts... get.it.now