Irwin Naturals Men's Living Green

Posted by Reviewer1601060 on Sep 24, 2008

Gotta love these. They work very well for me. The best well rounded Multi I have found.

Mr. A.R.Kushmir

Posted by Reviewer3109874 on Nov 20, 2008

I couldn't swallow most of the men's multis and when I did they wouldn't break down in my system.so the gel caps are a god send. I just placed my second order.Thanks

My Husband's Choice

Posted by Reviewer1013687 on Dec 30, 2008

Through all the climates, these supplements help make his day. Easy on his stomach; he loves these so much, I ship them to Iraq for him, every couple months.

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2957516 on Dec 08, 2007

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Excellent vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 01, 2009

I take three of these a day and feel great. The vitamins have saw palmetto as one of the ingredients. Very good and the price is right from iherb. I have told so many people about iherb and know that a few have ordered from them. I also like having them arrive at my door by UPS.

These work best for me.

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Mar 11, 2009

I have tried numerous others brands of good to excellent quality, but these seem to work best. There is a noticeable difference when I don't take them. Great energy and I don't suffer allergy attacks as much. These also allow me to gain control over other supplements, like iron, magnesium, calcium and others without getting too much.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1973605 on Mar 23, 2009

i have an enlarged prostate and this vitamin helps me with my everyday job. thanks c andres

I think this is the best Multi for Men for the price

Posted by OjuveNutritionals on May 04, 2009

This is a wonderful product. I feel better taking it. Men need to take a multi formula different that children and women. Take this one.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2436170 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent source of Multi Vitamins

Multi Living Green Liquid softgels

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Dec 18, 2007

Love that it is so user friendly (swallowing this is a breeze) Love that it is whole food based at a reasonable price too.