Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2553691 on Jul 22, 2009

Whole food vitamin - easily digested with everything I need. Highly recommended.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jul 08, 2009

Has everything my husband needs in it.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jun 07, 2009

I have had my husband (50 yrs old) on these for some time. His only complaint is if he misses taking them on the weekends, he feels run down. They are a great, well rounded, supplement/vitamin/nutritional addition to his health regime.

just so so

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on May 13, 2009

Male 50 in good health. Was looking for a slight uptick in energy and a general healthier overall feeling when taken regularly which I did for three weeks. I didn't notice anything different before, during or after taking them. Tried taking them on an empty stomach to help speed the ingredients into my system unmolested but, that just got too upsetting to my stomach to deal with. Resorted to taking with meals.

Daily Men's Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3285970 on May 06, 2009

Made my husband sick to his stomach.

I think this is the best Multi for Men for the price

Posted by OjuveNutritionals on May 04, 2009

This is a wonderful product. I feel better taking it. Men need to take a multi formula different that children and women. Take this one.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1973605 on Mar 23, 2009

i have an enlarged prostate and this vitamin helps me with my everyday job. thanks c andres

These work best for me.

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Mar 11, 2009

I have tried numerous others brands of good to excellent quality, but these seem to work best. There is a noticeable difference when I don't take them. Great energy and I don't suffer allergy attacks as much. These also allow me to gain control over other supplements, like iron, magnesium, calcium and others without getting too much.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2436170 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent source of Multi Vitamins

Excellent vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 01, 2009

I take three of these a day and feel great. The vitamins have saw palmetto as one of the ingredients. Very good and the price is right from iherb. I have told so many people about iherb and know that a few have ordered from them. I also like having them arrive at my door by UPS.