Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2997142 on Sep 08, 2011

Received this in the mail about last week. Godspeed delivery! Overall, its a good multi-vit with everything packed in.However, pls note that this stuff really stinks when it breaks. Had a misadventure recently when i accidentally stuff 1 caps in my jeans, meant to be consumed later at work. It broke and oozes green liquid which stink my jeans after 3 washes. Melts in your mouf not in your hands indeed!

Daily Men's Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3285970 on May 06, 2009

Made my husband sick to his stomach.

TERRIBLE - IRWIN NATURALS MENS LIVING GREEN

Posted by Reviewer1721570 on Jul 10, 2008

The pills are all stuck together in a huge clump and I emailed customer service 1 week ago asking for help and have not gotten a response.

Back Pain

Posted by Reviewer3268261 on Dec 17, 2010

I do not know if anyone else has had this problem, but this product makes my back hurt. I have stopped taking it multiple times to test this theory, and if I take one pill, I get back pain.

Terrible fish burps.

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Aug 16, 2014

Thought I would save money and incorporate my fish oil and vitamins in one pill. Even when I take just one of these with a full meal, I still get terrible fish burps. Not sure if it's the fish oil they use or the bioperrin. I'm throwing them out and reordering Now's Adam soft gels multivitamins and Now's DHA-500 enteric coated. No fish burps.