Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2997142 on Sep 08, 2011

Received this in the mail about last week. Godspeed delivery! Overall, its a good multi-vit with everything packed in.However, pls note that this stuff really stinks when it breaks. Had a misadventure recently when i accidentally stuff 1 caps in my jeans, meant to be consumed later at work. It broke and oozes green liquid which stink my jeans after 3 washes. Melts in your mouf not in your hands indeed!

Good multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1795967 on Jan 23, 2012

Some multivitamins makes me feel nausea especially taken without food but this multivitamin I can take whenever I like, even in empty stomach without any problems.

Wasn't Impressed

Posted by 5251706827937918352 on Sep 16, 2016

I had no noticeable results from this at all. You take three pills daily and after I took the entire bottle the only results I got was the joy of not having to take three horse pills daily.

TERRIBLE - IRWIN NATURALS MENS LIVING GREEN

Posted by Reviewer1721570 on Jul 10, 2008

The pills are all stuck together in a huge clump and I emailed customer service 1 week ago asking for help and have not gotten a response.

Back Pain

Posted by Reviewer3268261 on Dec 17, 2010

I do not know if anyone else has had this problem, but this product makes my back hurt. I have stopped taking it multiple times to test this theory, and if I take one pill, I get back pain.