Irwin Naturals, Only One, Liquid-Gel Multi, With Iron, 60 Liquid Soft-Gels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good formula but not good effects

Posted by guerillamedicine on Apr 26, 2012

I was very excited about this iron supplement because all the additional vitamins and minerals it had it in it. i figured it would reduce the amount of other supplements I have to take for my adrenal fatigue. I like that there is no calcium which inhibits absorption of iron, it has fish oil, and much more. However, this supplement was just too hard on my stomach and I don't usually have a very sensitive stomach. I felt nauseous, dizzy, and light headed for a couple hours after taking this. Now I am going to try iron bisglycinate which is supposed to be very gentle on the tummy.

No integrity to the coating

Posted by Reviewer1374789 on Apr 24, 2012

I loved this product when first taking it but the second shipment I received one or two of the gels had broken in the bottle, not only wasting my money but making a mess all over the unbroken gels in the bottle. Thinking it was a fluke I re-ordered and with every subsequent bottle the same thing has happened. Plenty of 'Multi's' on the market, stay away from this product.

Repeat buyer

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

My husband takes these and reports no side effects. He takes them in the morning on an empty stomach, but since they contain iron I am surprised he can do this. The formula must be well buffered.

power vit!

Posted by Reviewer1528362 on Mar 01, 2012

slides down easy!

Excellent Basic Multi!

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

My partner and I take one of these every day, I have Hyperhomocysteinemia and it is hard to find a good quality multivitamin which has the more bioavailable form of B12 in it (methylcobalamin as opposed to the more commonly used cyanocobalamin)as well as the correct higher amounts of B12,B9 & B6. I still take coenzymeQ10 tablets in addition to this supplement however, as it is the only thing this particular one doesn't have. Overall, very good value!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »