• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Best sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 26, 2009

For those who can't fall asleep due to pain, or a restless mind, or BOTH for that matter, these are for you. Take them on an empty stomach and you will fall off to dreamland for at least six hours. The dreams you get while taking these are incredibly lucid and captivating, even dreaming about brushing your teeth seems like the most comfortable thing in the world. Powerful stuff, rivals some of the prescription drugs for sleep, and I don't have to worry about murdering people with my car while I am asleep... Glad to have these again, I can't wait to sleep tonight and wake up feeling like I not only slept, but went on an epic adventure in dreamland!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Jan 18, 2009

I have had problems sleeping for years, and Valerian has worked some in the past, but these are almost like a miracle for me. It took a few nights for them to get in my system, but about the 4th night, I slept so well. I don't even notice I'm tired; just laying down and closing my eyes is all it takes and I'm fast asleep; I wake up completely refreshed; no grogginess at all. I love these!! I also like the fact they have calcium and magnesium to work during the night.

Great Reaction

Posted by Reviewer1527754 on Mar 09, 2008

Product does just what it says. I have always had a sleeping problem. Even as a kid! I take 2 of these by Ten in the evening and by midnight, I am sleeping sound for at least five hours. Try it - you might like it!

This really does work.

Posted by Reviewer1775398 on Mar 26, 2008

I've tried all kinds of herbal stuff and this really knocks me out. I take one an hour before bed and if I wake up too soon I'll take another. More than 2 and it has a bit of a hangover.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ - thanks to Power to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2393513 on Jan 01, 2010

Usually one capsule 30 minutes before bedtime does the trick! Power to sleep is awesome :)

Fabulous !!

Posted by Reviewer1247432 on May 12, 2010

This is the very best Natural Sleep product I have ever used. And believe me I have tried numerous ones. It ranks right along with the chemical sleep products I received from my physician, only it is better.. How.. there is not hang over side effect as there is with the Chemical products. Love it!! Even my husband now uses it and that is speaking Mega Loud! I give my full recommendation to anyone looking for this type of product. Nina

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 12, 2008

I have been using Power to Sleep over the past 6 months. I take two tablets when I have trouble falling asleep. I feel the effect about 30 minutes after I take them -- I am relaxed and drowsy, but don't feel "drugged", and wake up the next morning without the sleeping pill "hangover" that I have experienced with other products.

The best products around

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 08, 2009

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

strooooooooooong

Posted by Reviewer1114773 on Jul 18, 2012

knock me down. and I like that.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1292113 on Aug 13, 2012

I have problems falling asleep and these really help with no hangover the next morning. I also add tryptophan and ashwaganda which help to fall asleep fast and if I wake up in the night it's no trouble falling back to sleep. 6 hours and I'm refreshed to start the next day.