It works..!!

Posted by Reviewer2083569 on May 03, 2009

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

You will feel improvement

Posted by Anntann on Jul 06, 2012

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 11, 2009

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 20, 2007

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

review

Posted by Reviewer1602078 on Apr 16, 2008

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2490291 on Jan 06, 2012

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

The Hubs likes them

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

He didn't go into detail, but he does take these regularly..

product

Posted by Reviewer3215864 on Dec 09, 2014

This is a really good product, but you need to regulate the amount you take and keep a close diary of your night time toilet visits over a monthly period of time I now take 1 tab at breakfast and 1 at teat time. I would highly recommend this product but as an alternative to the prosta- strong at tea time will take wild harvest saw palmetto/pygeum with I have found to be a stronger product also sold by iherb. Health professional

The best products around

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 08, 2009

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3097753 on Jan 30, 2010

After taking for about 4 months, Prostate examine went well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »