Ok but there are better ones

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

At least it has included probable the most important ingredient but not enough to be truly effective. I would look for at least 400mg of Beta-Sitosterol.

product

Posted by Reviewer3215864 on Dec 09, 2014

This is a really good product, but you need to regulate the amount you take and keep a close diary of your night time toilet visits over a monthly period of time I now take 1 tab at breakfast and 1 at teat time. I would highly recommend this product but as an alternative to the prosta- strong at tea time will take wild harvest saw palmetto/pygeum with I have found to be a stronger product also sold by iherb. Health professional

The Hubs likes them

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

He didn't go into detail, but he does take these regularly..

Good but

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 06, 2012

This really helps urine flow and is worth more stars but for the fact the New doctors best formula works even better for me.

You will feel improvement

Posted by Anntann on Jul 06, 2012

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

No effect

Posted by proteuss on Apr 01, 2012

I used this formula for 2 months without any kind of any effect

Enlarged prostate problems

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Feb 29, 2012

This product is working for me. I have used several brands of prostate treatments and I have found that it is a matter of finding what works for you. What works for me does not always work for others as I have found. I have found two products that are great though quiet expensive and one other that was slow to produce a result but was quiet inexpensive, but did bring about the desired result after a few weeks. After much experimenting I have found that diet is a huge factor when taking any of these remedies. Saturated fats, spices and pesitcides in meat can often determine the success or lack of it when taking any of these products. recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2490291 on Jan 06, 2012

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jan 02, 2012

This product made all the difference for me,(male, 65 yrs old) I was having to get up 3 and 4 times a night. Now, I usually sleep through the night. I also have found that adding Beta Sitosterol once a day is a help. I don't particularly like having to take 4 caps per dose but I am partial to Irwin Natural products and have found all that I've tried to be very good quality overall.

prostate gland health

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jul 08, 2011

Good supplement for men as it contains a very good selection of prostate gland protective nutrients

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »