It works..!!

Posted by Reviewer2083569 on May 03, 2009

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

You will feel improvement

Posted by Anntann on Jul 06, 2012

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 11, 2009

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

review

Posted by Reviewer1602078 on Apr 16, 2008

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 20, 2007

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2490291 on Jan 06, 2012

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

Enlarged prostate problems

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Feb 29, 2012

This product is working for me. I have used several brands of prostate treatments and I have found that it is a matter of finding what works for you. What works for me does not always work for others as I have found. I have found two products that are great though quiet expensive and one other that was slow to produce a result but was quiet inexpensive, but did bring about the desired result after a few weeks. After much experimenting I have found that diet is a huge factor when taking any of these remedies. Saturated fats, spices and pesitcides in meat can often determine the success or lack of it when taking any of these products. recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

No effect

Posted by proteuss on Apr 01, 2012

I used this formula for 2 months without any kind of any effect

Prosta-strong

Posted by Reviewer2061521 on Jul 29, 2008

It made things worse, stoped taking them very bad results

The best products around

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 08, 2009

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »