No difference

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jun 10, 2008

Feel nothing at all. Will not buy again.

Utter rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1832207 on Jul 10, 2010

I've used a variety of weight loss pills and these are by far and away the worst. Absolutely nothing from them. No feeling, no effect. Total complete and utter waste of money. Not even worth one star.

It increase my appetite

Posted by Reviewer2011060 on Feb 19, 2008

I was hoping that this product would control and lower my appetite, but it has been working the other way around. I take it with meals (the meals I used to eat,same portion), but just right after having my meal, I feel hungry which is weird to me.

System-Six Ripped Man

Posted by Reviewer2261953 on Mar 25, 2008

no real increase in energy noticed.

Use with exercise

Posted by Reviewer2622688 on Mar 08, 2008

When used in conjunction with exercise, they do boost my energy level, but they don't do anything on their own.

Helps with energy.

Posted by Reviewer1349105 on Dec 20, 2007

I take one to two of these an hour before a workout and the energy I get is much needed! With daily exercise, a healthy diet and a couple of these babies in the morning, I lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks. Yes, that can be achieved with just the diet and exercise, but I don't have the stamina or energy without these to do what I do at the gym. These also help with my appetite.

ayuh

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 03, 2012

Works well and includes things that go well together.

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2214327 on Jan 25, 2009

I am satisfied with the product.

Excellent boost

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Oct 07, 2010

I would recommend this product. It works very well in conjunction with dieting and provides a real energy serve. Better then any other 'boosters' I have tired.