Irwin Naturals, Ripped-Man, Intense Metabolic Fuel, High-Performance, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 5-star

Helps with energy.

Posted by Reviewer1349105 From Japan on Dec 20, 2007

I take one to two of these an hour before a workout and the energy I get is much needed! With daily exercise, a healthy diet and a couple of these babies in the morning, I lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks. Yes, that can be achieved with just the diet and exercise, but I don't have the stamina or energy without these to do what I do at the gym. These also help with my appetite.

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2214327 From Australia on Jan 25, 2009

I am satisfied with the product.

Excellent boost

Posted by Reviewer2906636 From New Zealand on Oct 07, 2010

I would recommend this product. It works very well in conjunction with dieting and provides a real energy serve. Better then any other 'boosters' I have tired.

ayuh

Posted by Reviewer3331848 From Maine on Apr 03, 2012

Works well and includes things that go well together.