Steel Libido for Women

Posted by Reviewer2892812 on Apr 26, 2008

I wasn't happy with these. I may consider trying other Irwin Natural products, but would not recommend this particular product. I should also mention that I wouldn't have a problem doing business with iherb.com again. Thank you for your service.

Na

Posted by Reviewer2562513 on Oct 28, 2008

The wife feels nothing with these

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer2123011 on Feb 20, 2009

Did not work for me.

Did Nothing

Posted by Reviewer1986511 on Jan 13, 2011

I am very young 62 year old. Had to come off HRT because of fibroids in breast. Hoping these would help. Nothing, absolutely nothing. However, I love IHerb and order from them regularly.

Disappointed...

Posted by Reviewer1564450 on Jan 09, 2012

Kinda bummed about this... I am staring perimenopause, and not enjoying symps and lack of libido. Was very hopefully after reading about this, but unfortunately after about a month of taking it, I've seen no changes. Even worse, it made me break out with the most painful zits I've ever experienced. Not a plus at all. (I have real sensitive skin though.) Stopped taking...not worth another symptom to deal with.

Didn't seem to help, irritated stomach.

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I did not notice any improvement taking this and it irritated my stomach badly. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Not what I thought it was

Posted by 4791274538401672482 on Feb 19, 2016

I should have read more. This is for wetness not desire.

not worth the side effects...

Posted by Reviewer1053487 on Oct 22, 2011

My wife have used these pills 2 times and suffered from terrible insomnia every time. also no significant change in performance. Not Recommended

Disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2499098 on Sep 16, 2010

I havent had any change at all in my libido.Im faithful with them and take them exactly by the directions. Dont know if it has anything to do with me being 56,going on 57 or not. Dont have a clue why they dont work.But still taking them anyways.