Very good product. Really works.

Posted by Reviewer1541251 on Aug 14, 2010

You will love this product. It does what it says it will do. Recomended!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2280094 on Aug 06, 2010

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2119866 on May 21, 2010

All I can say is this really works. Take a couple of hours before sex and you will be nice and ready when you need to be!

you can use it

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Apr 27, 2010

You can see the results after ten days in the form of strong mutiple orgasm, high desire and very wet vagina .

It works

Posted by Reviewer1659370 on Mar 10, 2010

I bought this for my wife; she had never tried any herbal supplements to improve things "down there," although I have tried numerous products and enjoyed the benefits. For about three weeks she only took one pill every morning to give her system time to adjust (this is the "maintenance" dose). After that time, she took 2 or 3 pills in the evening about two hours before sex. And, according to her, it improved sensitivity, lubrication, and gives "overall enhancement." It also helps to reduce the time her body needs between orgasms. We will definitely be ordering again, and iHerb is the best.

Dryness, low desire

Posted by Reviewer2937286 on Mar 09, 2010

Seems to work, much more mositure! Haven't used much yet! Looking forward to seeing the fullest benefits! I love that I can purchase all my needs from one place! Very fast shipping!

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2789144 on Mar 01, 2010

It's the real deal.

Varied

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

Product seemed to increase lubrication and also pleasure, but left me with a buzzed weird feeling each day. Was only taking one in morn and one in eve. Had to discontinue. Too bad.

Great Stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 13, 2010

I got this for my wife and I must say that it does what they claimed. Now she seems more responsive intimately and very wet !! It takes time before it kicks in after taking for about 2 weeks or so.

Revolutionized my sex life!

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jan 05, 2010

I take one a day for maintenance and 3 before sex and it does wonders! It makes me so much more receptive and the increased lubrication makes sex completely painless. Painful sex was the main factor why I resisted doing it but now that its gone I've been jumping all over my fiance!