You can really feel the effects!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 12, 2008

I haven't had much luck with other herbal/vitamin products to reduce stress, but I have had success with other Irwin Naturals products, so decided to give it a try. I am impressed! I can actually tell on those mornings when I forget to take it! Stress-Defy helps "smooth out" those frazzled nerves, especially when I'm nearing a deadline. It keeps me more productive and focused, rather than letting my anxiety distract me from the task at hand. I can highly recommend it.

Stress-Defy got me through 5 days with my Mother-In-law

Posted by Reviewer2393513 on Jan 01, 2010

Mother-in-law's 5 day visit did not get the better of me, thanks to Stress-Defy :)

Super results

Posted by Reviewer2107968 on Dec 26, 2011

This soothes the jitters and tension! I can feel the effect within 15 minutes of taking it. Calms anxiety too.

Stress Defy

Posted by Reviewer3180599 on Jan 06, 2012

I have been sleeping throughout the night. and waking up feeling rested.

stress defy

Posted by Reviewer2749325 on Jul 30, 2010

excellemt product

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Apr 01, 2011

I am happy with this product. I do not take it regularly, but I find it to be calming when I am feeling stressed or anxious. I would recommend all of the Irwin Naturals products-- I have ordered quite a few and haven't had any complaints. Great brand at a good price. Thank you IHerb

Skeptic is satisfied

Posted by 5138425487510699758 on Jun 19, 2015

An excellent product. I've been dealing with hereditary GAD for years, and even have HBP because of it. I've been seeking all kinds of herbal remedies--There isn't a tea I haven't tried! I finally found my tea in a bottle. This stuff works! Whether my stress is generalized or specific, it is now gone. Thanks Irwin!

A Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2203441 on Nov 15, 2010

I love this product and the service I have received from IHerb is the BEST!!!!

Stress Defy

Posted by 5607319736511888777 on Feb 02, 2015

These are very helpful for both my spouse and son. Neither is comfortable with the stresses in their lives, work or middle school, and this helps maintain a calm that encourages both of them.

The best products around

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 08, 2009

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!