Irwin Naturals, System-Six, Powerful Weight Loss Support, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 4-star

Very powerful

Posted by Reviewer1494232 on May 06, 2010

This stuff is very powerful, I don't know how anyone could take six a day for long... without their heart exploding! I can only take about six a week, as the caffeine or whatever, in this makes my veins pop out of my neck and be unable to sleep. It sure works though.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Jan 08, 2011

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I have been happy with the results. As others have stated, I find that I have more energy throughout the day. I have been taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.. And I have had no trouble sleeping throughout the night. No other site has more efficient shipping.. I received the product in less than 24 hours. Thanks Iherb! I will re-order in the future.

Has promise

Posted by Reviewer2750542 on Mar 04, 2015

I just got this about a week ago. I haven't noticed any weight loss yet. However, I used to get so tired in the middle of the day and so far they have made a HUGE difference! I only take 1 tablet daily, since Im not a caffeine user (no coffee, tea, etc..), I don't need a large amount to keep me awake. No shakiness either, which is good, but I do feel "flushed" a little when I take these. I have noticed a SMALL improvement in mood, and maybe its because Im not so tired and irritable. Im going to continue daily use, because I do like the benefits that I just mentioned. Will also see if these help with weight loss, once I start exercising more, but so far these are showing great promise.

whit 3 capsules a day you see results

Posted by 5283435019554415554 on Jun 09, 2015

Gives me a lot of strength when I'm eating less is Hstb have contributed to weight loss when used at least 4 capsules per day , which ups the product