Irwin Naturals, System-Six, Powerful Weight Loss Support, 100 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 4-star

Very powerful

Posted by Reviewer1494232 on May 06, 2010

This stuff is very powerful, I don't know how anyone could take six a day for long... without their heart exploding! I can only take about six a week, as the caffeine or whatever, in this makes my veins pop out of my neck and be unable to sleep. It sure works though.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Jan 08, 2011

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I have been happy with the results. As others have stated, I find that I have more energy throughout the day. I have been taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.. And I have had no trouble sleeping throughout the night. No other site has more efficient shipping.. I received the product in less than 24 hours. Thanks Iherb! I will re-order in the future.