great weight loss prdt

Posted by Reviewer1421008 on Dec 01, 2009

I am so pleased with System Six. It really curbs my appetite. I don't seem as obsessed with eating as I was before. I have lost six pounds so far.

Not disappointed

Posted by mizjdelg on Aug 19, 2012

This formula is very effective at curbing my appetite especially for sweets. So far I have lost about 4 lbs. in one month of using System-Six. What is key is the fat around my middle has diminished as well.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2942622 on Aug 31, 2012

Works great to curb my cravings, I don't feel hungry, I don't snack all the time, and I've lost 5lbs (it's been about 3 weeks)

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1769105 on Feb 17, 2010

Works like a charm! I love it! It help me lose that last 5 lbs and Im only 110 lbs so it really works!

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2551582 on Mar 10, 2011

This is the first time I have been compelled to write a review, but this is also the first supplement I can directly attribute to excellent results. I am on my second bottle, and weight loss has dramatically increased since adding this to my routine.

SYSTEM SIX WORKS !!!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Aug 09, 2009

When I was taking these I was a size 1 then I had to cut back to 4 per day because I was getting too thin. Went back to these 2 btls later I lost 7lbs! This is the most effective fat burn for me.

Focus Power

Posted by Reviewer2969234 on Jul 28, 2009

Not only does this product help me decrease my appetite, but also gives me energy and helps me focus on what I'm doing!

Great and fast acting

Posted by Reviewer1476394 on Sep 17, 2013

I wanted to only lose a kilo and this did the trick within one week!! worked too well and too fast I had to stop because I didn't want to lose anymore weight! It did not hurt my sensitive tummy and was great at doing what it was supposed to do. Bought some for my mum too. Fantastic product. Buy it!!!!!

System-Six

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 03, 2011

I like this product. It has helped me manage my weight and does not give me any bad side effects. I will order this again.

Best Green tea supplement I have tried

Posted by OjuveNutritionals on Aug 27, 2009

This is amazing. I usually take 6-12 of the green tea soft-gels a day. I only have to follow System-Six as they direct per day. I can even get by with 1/2 dose by combining every other day with Country Life, BioChem, Green Tea Extract Antioxidant Formula, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »