great weight loss prdt

Posted by Reviewer1421008 on Dec 01, 2009

I am so pleased with System Six. It really curbs my appetite. I don't seem as obsessed with eating as I was before. I have lost six pounds so far.

Not disappointed

Posted by mizjdelg on Aug 19, 2012

This formula is very effective at curbing my appetite especially for sweets. So far I have lost about 4 lbs. in one month of using System-Six. What is key is the fat around my middle has diminished as well.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2942622 on Aug 31, 2012

Works great to curb my cravings, I don't feel hungry, I don't snack all the time, and I've lost 5lbs (it's been about 3 weeks)

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1769105 on Feb 17, 2010

Works like a charm! I love it! It help me lose that last 5 lbs and Im only 110 lbs so it really works!

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2551582 on Mar 10, 2011

This is the first time I have been compelled to write a review, but this is also the first supplement I can directly attribute to excellent results. I am on my second bottle, and weight loss has dramatically increased since adding this to my routine.

Focus Power

Posted by Reviewer2969234 on Jul 28, 2009

Not only does this product help me decrease my appetite, but also gives me energy and helps me focus on what I'm doing!

SYSTEM SIX WORKS !!!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Aug 09, 2009

When I was taking these I was a size 1 then I had to cut back to 4 per day because I was getting too thin. Went back to these 2 btls later I lost 7lbs! This is the most effective fat burn for me.

Very powerful

Posted by Reviewer1494232 on May 06, 2010

This stuff is very powerful, I don't know how anyone could take six a day for long... without their heart exploding! I can only take about six a week, as the caffeine or whatever, in this makes my veins pop out of my neck and be unable to sleep. It sure works though.

I don't know. . .

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Jul 13, 2010

I was very careful on what I ate (1000calories/day) and took this for a month(2 pills-6times/day) and lost 2pounds.

Made my arms and hands numb.

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 16, 2011

It didn't work for me. Results are different for everyone. I didn't change my already healthy lifestyle, but when I started taking this, it made my arms and hands numb. As soon as I stopped, I didn't experience anymore numbness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »