disappointed to see it has titanium dioxide in it

Posted by Reviewer2632234 on Feb 12, 2016

overall the ingredients seem pretty good until I saw that it has titanium dioxide. that's also something that they used to make paint. recently they have done research on mices and unfortunately they have gotten cancer from it. I hope they can find an alternative to using that as an ingredient in this pill because everything else seems reasonable.

So far so GOOD!

Posted by 5622977641272413720 on Jan 17, 2016

I have tried it for 3 days now. Only 3 caps in the morning with my meal. I would like to see how my body reacts to it before increasing the dosage. I feel lighter and more focused. It has helped me with my running. Perspire much more, no side effects whatsoever. Fingers crossed, I like it so far, have a sneaky feeling this will work. Furthermore I like the specs. I am sensitive to caffeine but no adverse reaction with this. Interested to know what other supplement will complement System Six 😀

whit 3 capsules a day you see results

Posted by 5283435019554415554 on Jun 09, 2015

Gives me a lot of strength when I'm eating less is Hstb have contributed to weight loss when used at least 4 capsules per day , which ups the product

Do nothing !

Posted by 4804566147932695817 on Apr 13, 2015

i was on Carb Blocker pill, and it was good so far with keeping my weight fix. and i really was satisfy because i'm under pressure and still, but i found alot of good reviews about this product that its cut your appetite and help them lose weight too ! but its not work for me! i love carb 80% of my food is carbs and this do nothing with carbs and i just relise that i start to eat heavily more than ever! i will stop using it but i order 2 pack ! and i'm so sad :((

Doesn't work

Posted by kookica on Mar 20, 2015

Waste of money.

Has promise

Posted by Reviewer2750542 on Mar 04, 2015

I just got this about a week ago. I haven't noticed any weight loss yet. However, I used to get so tired in the middle of the day and so far they have made a HUGE difference! I only take 1 tablet daily, since Im not a caffeine user (no coffee, tea, etc..), I don't need a large amount to keep me awake. No shakiness either, which is good, but I do feel "flushed" a little when I take these. I have noticed a SMALL improvement in mood, and maybe its because Im not so tired and irritable. Im going to continue daily use, because I do like the benefits that I just mentioned. Will also see if these help with weight loss, once I start exercising more, but so far these are showing great promise.

kind of disappointing....

Posted by 5674937899721048045 on Apr 24, 2014

somehow it didn't work for me...

The pills is effective

Posted by PiggyrollKelly on Feb 10, 2014

Effective on controlling appetite and boosting up metabolism, ordered the 2nd jar already

Great and fast acting

Posted by Reviewer1476394 on Sep 17, 2013

I wanted to only lose a kilo and this did the trick within one week!! worked too well and too fast I had to stop because I didn't want to lose anymore weight! It did not hurt my sensitive tummy and was great at doing what it was supposed to do. Bought some for my mum too. Fantastic product. Buy it!!!!!

Gives me energy- havent lost any weight

Posted by 4896695002886115365 on Apr 12, 2013

It does give me energy. I've almost finished the whole bottle and haven't lost any weight though, however I do only take four a day instead of the recomended six.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »