Jeanne R

Posted by Reviewer1367214 on Aug 22, 2008

I found this product in Florida 3 years ago while visiting my sister. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and get "VERY" tired every afternoon, not any more! I have been using Triple Boost faithfully and have had no down times. The last order I tried the cafeine-free and found the same results as the original. Will keep ordering Triple-Boost for the rest of my life.

Great wake-up call!

Posted by Reviewer1902364 on Jun 16, 2010

If I use caffeine before 3 p.m., I poop out early in the afternoon and never get it back no matter what I do. So it's great to have a non-stimulant product that jump starts my brain and body in the morning, and moves me into the day with no ill effects of any kind.

Wow excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Nov 02, 2010

Really have felt them working and I seem to have soooooo much more energy then normal.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2379165 on Sep 15, 2006

Give you lots of "unjittery" energy.

Good Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer3077021 on Feb 04, 2008

This is an excellent product! Great price on I-Herb too.

nothing beats these for increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jun 19, 2008

I love these for increased energy. I am constantly sleep-deprived, and these make my day much less painful. My fiance and I cannot live without them.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1058677 on Nov 17, 2008

This stuff works well if you follow the directions. Also note it's like taking a vitamin B complex so if you decide to take Triple Boost you might want to stop taking your vitamin B.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 05, 2010

I've been giving these to my husband who usually gets headaches from caffeine. They seem to be doing a pretty good job. He's retired and likes to sit around but he's been doing more lately. Maybe these work!!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2737796 on May 04, 2011

Work requirements are multi-tasking and detailed - very busy 10 hr days -- this product provides support without caffeine -- energy without jitters or mood swings --

Way to Boost!

Posted by Reviewer1894765 on Nov 13, 2011

I love the product! This is the first time I've encountered a natural product that has no uncomfortable side effects and yet provides me with a boost of energy to get me through a workout or a work day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »