Jeanne R

Posted by Reviewer1367214 on Aug 22, 2008

I found this product in Florida 3 years ago while visiting my sister. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and get "VERY" tired every afternoon, not any more! I have been using Triple Boost faithfully and have had no down times. The last order I tried the cafeine-free and found the same results as the original. Will keep ordering Triple-Boost for the rest of my life.

Great wake-up call!

Posted by Reviewer1902364 on Jun 16, 2010

If I use caffeine before 3 p.m., I poop out early in the afternoon and never get it back no matter what I do. So it's great to have a non-stimulant product that jump starts my brain and body in the morning, and moves me into the day with no ill effects of any kind.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2379165 on Sep 15, 2006

Give you lots of "unjittery" energy.

Wow excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Nov 02, 2010

Really have felt them working and I seem to have soooooo much more energy then normal.

Good Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer3077021 on Feb 04, 2008

This is an excellent product! Great price on I-Herb too.

Irwin Naturals, triple boost, caff. free

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Apr 12, 2010

My Son raves about this product.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2737796 on May 04, 2011

Work requirements are multi-tasking and detailed - very busy 10 hr days -- this product provides support without caffeine -- energy without jitters or mood swings --

Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 05, 2010

I've been giving these to my husband who usually gets headaches from caffeine. They seem to be doing a pretty good job. He's retired and likes to sit around but he's been doing more lately. Maybe these work!!!

Think it helps with my ADD

Posted by Reviewer1547266 on Feb 14, 2010

I was diagnosed with ADD at the age of 49 and I think these pills help me. Hard to know, of course, as one cannot control for other variables that might be contributing. I take two a day in the morning and think I do concentrate better. I don't get tired in the afternoon like I commonly have in the past, and can keep working....

Great results